giving away invite

Hey there! I've always been a big Douglas Adams fan. The first person to tell me why Arthur's house was scheduled to be demolished gets a beta key.
Please invite me
As I remember, I was scheduled to be demolished to make way for a highway bypass. Is it? Arthur even lied down in front of a bulldozer to stop the demolition.
Last edited by LaFeeVerte on Feb 19, 2012, 9:58:26 AM
Freeway bypass!
(wow same time as the guy above me :( )
Last edited by wingiehai on Feb 19, 2012, 9:58:20 AM
"
LaFeeVerte wrote:
As I remember, I was scheduled to be demolished to make way for a highway bypass. Is it? Arthur even lied down in front of a bulldozer to stop the demolition.

you got it! Congratulations! check your pm list in a minute.
Awh I was so close this sucks :(
"
wingiehai wrote:
Awh I was so close this sucks :(

That has to be the worst case of the ninjas I've seen. :(
Here's hoping you get the next random. (Yes, before I do.)
I'm sorry bud =( If another one comes my way I'll be sure to pass it along to you!
"
nonfinite wrote:
"
LaFeeVerte wrote:

you got it! Congratulations! check your pm list in a minute.

Thanks, man! You're great!
"
Aranneas wrote:

That has to be the worst case of the ninjas I've seen. :(
Here's hoping you get the next random. (Yes, before I do.)

Ah dude thank you for the good thoughts! There is another chance for oldest accounts I'm here since july 2011, so hopefully! Best of luck to you too bud!
"
nonfinite wrote:
I'm sorry bud =( If another one comes my way I'll be sure to pass it along to you!

haha Cheers, fair play for giving your key away in the first place! Maybe next time. :)
Last edited by wingiehai on Feb 19, 2012, 10:16:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info