[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

It appears that the Anti-DDoS service that Path of Exile uses is getting in the way of people logging in. If you build your own version of Currency Cop using the source code available on github, you can log in fine.
This is not working. Session ID entered and nothing happens.
Current release is not working, same issue :(
The moderators should delete this piece of trash to prevent people from wasting their time with this.
Unless this is somehow unknown to you, you should check github for new releases, and even crosscheck for issues, there's already a fix in place that hasn't been pulled to the main release yet, but if you're willing to trust it, you can use a compiled version from someone that posted it in the issue ticket.

I'm not gonna link to it, as it's easy enough to find it by using that massive pile of meat between your ears (This is directed towards the person that claimed moderators should just remove "This piece of trash" so people stop wasting their time on it).

Now, while this tool doesn't do "Everything" you people want it to do, and for free, it is pretty solid in price-checking things like uniques, divination cards, normal maps, fragments (mostly items without a lot of variation in modifiers, or none at all).

Is this the best tool out there? probably not, but it's free, and that simple fact means you're not entitled to smear shit all over it just because it doesn't do that one thing you thought it did, and actually doesn't.
not a programmer (skills rudimentary at best) and def not fluent in Linux.

That said, I used to use this program years ago but it had long been deleted.

I was able to use an elevated command prompt from %appdata folder to install and get the program to run (this appears to be where it used to reside on my machine), but I cannot figure out how to create a basic icon I can just click to run on my windows 7 machine.

Any tips?
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Dec 31, 2018, 10:09:28 PM
Im not able to login at all. Is there anyway to resolve this? I have chrome, I am following the steps, but when I enter the possessID nothing happens.

Edit: nvm I see that others have the issue, didn't see those before.
Last edited by hansonsa1 on Jan 2, 2019, 12:05:42 PM
https://www.bouh.org/CurrencyCop-2.0.0-beta.14.exe

with this login works fine
Not for me. Getting this error after logging in:

cannot log in doesn't recognize my possesID even tho it worked fine before betrayal...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info