[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Hi all,

I could solve the problem for myself. If any1 have the same problem try this:

1. Relog your acc on www.pathofexile.com
2. Get the new POESESID (There may be a delay (after relog) until the correct value is displayed. Try to restart ur browser that has helped me)
3. Delete "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\currency-cop".
4. Restart Currency Cop and add ur Portfolio.

I think Currency Cop (CC) have problems to hold "Cache.db" and the other important files up2date. And when Cookies expired, CC has no reasonable exception-handling to deal with it.

But generally I think the problem is that POE does not provide a proper API for DEVS. The whole ecosystem around POE is patchwork plagued by more or less stable solutions and inefficient solutions. But the problem is GGG and not the Devs. The devs make the best possible from this.

just my 2 cents

br
ph4nt4
Last edited by Ph4nt4 on Jun 4, 2018, 9:14:04 AM
"
dksdragon wrote:
I've had an issue with all the recent updates that I just can't see the tabs. I make one, it looks like this: But clicking them doesn't do anything. I literally just downloaded a new version, and restarted it multiple times. Anyone have a fix for this? I used CurrencyCop a lot, but this is sorta making it hard.

Exactly same problem here. Starts up & logs in ok, but unable to click on the tab (nothing happens).

V 1.2.5 (V 2.0 gets blocked by windows defender). Win 10x64
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Houston, we have a problem.
Yeah latest version isn't working for me at all, extremely buggy
How do you access the chart/graph? I want to see history :(
Just found out about this yesterday after returning to PoE since 3.0 and it sucks to find out that this is broken and i can't get it working like others oh well maybe it will be fixed soon
Same here. I can log in and create tabs. But can't click on them.
Can you please enable an option to not count any objects worth below 2c, except for currency?
Counting all cards valued at 1c that are impossible to sell inflates values a lot.
is there a way to get this working with map stash tab?
1.2.5 isn'tt working for me, only thing it shows is the chaos i own, no other currency or items.
2.0.0 works but oh my, it's just bad imo. The older version was just so much better in every way. I honestly have no clue why you would change it in such a bad way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info