[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

I put in my possesid but I get a log in error. what am I doing wrong?
Oh my goodness I really love this program. It makes my task to price currency easy by making it visual which I love. One bit of constructive criticism I would make is for the essences. I personally don't know which essence is which by the icon, and some are worth more than others. I think having a cursor hover option that displays the name might be useful to people like me. But otherwise I haven't had any problems with this program. In fact I've sold some useless currency like regal orbs and was able to buy my Kaom's Heart! Thanks again and I hope to see some awesome updates in the future.
Doesn't work for SSF leagues (Standard or Harbinger), it keeps calculating.
Otherwise very nice tool.
"
blöpblöp wrote:
Getting this error message for every league:

"No tabs found in Harbinger league. Try another one? 🤷"

Might have something to do with my account name containing the letter ö. Any workaround or fix?

This might be an actual bug report...

I don't know how to replicate or how PoE formats the API request with your account name!

This one is interesting.
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
Oh my goodness I really love this program. It makes my task to price currency easy by making it visual which I love. One bit of constructive criticism I would make is for the essences. I personally don't know which essence is which by the icon, and some are worth more than others. I think having a cursor hover option that displays the name might be useful to people like me. But otherwise I haven't had any problems with this program. In fact I've sold some useless currency like regal orbs and was able to buy my Kaom's Heart! Thanks again and I hope to see some awesome updates in the future.

Most definitely will put in tooltips!
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
Miská wrote:
When I login it says no tabs found. Any idea why that happens?

Looks like it might be an encoding issue!
"
cirf wrote:
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
1.0.4b 📁 Better Storage System 📁

• Improved storage system for people with 100+ tabs (they exist 😲)
  • Portable version!
  • Improved tab fetching mechanisms
  • Fixed logout -> close -> restart -> login issue.

Download can be found in the main post!

not enough for my standard tabs :D

"
Error: Failed to set the 'ACCOUNT_TABS' property on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'ACCOUNT_TABS' exceeded the quota.
at file:///C:/Users/****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:99910
at Array.forEach (native)
at Y (file:///C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:99873)
at X (file:///C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:99964)
at vt.value (file:///C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:128987)
at vt.value (file:///C:/Users/****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:122344)
at file:///C:/Users/***/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:118142
at <anonymous>

at least it run much longer this time trying to fetch everything.

Anyone who is getting this, I will work on a version today / tonight that uses a different method of storage to prevent this. Apologies.
Github any time soon? Open source <3

I feel paranoid for software I can't examine closely. :(
I might just not be seeing this option, but if you could add a way to sort by either highest total stack value of highest individual currency value that would be great. (Even better, sort only using items that you have at least 1 of)
Also having problems with the 'à' in my account name.

"
No tabs found in Harbinger league. Try another one? 🤷

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info