[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
RenoLV wrote:
started using currency cop. everything is nice and cool but in my daily tab where i put everything including currency its counting chaos orbs wrong. i have 20+ but it only counts 10 of them. what could be the issue?

I have the same problem and don't know what causes it, but just so you know the total sum actually includes all chaos and is correct. It's just the amount of chaos in the list that's wrong.
Last edited by Madmoony on Apr 2, 2018, 5:59:44 AM
Hi,

Thanks for keeping this updated.

I have a question - is there a way to update the exchange rates used by Currency Cop? Currently it's massively misstating the total currency value due to different conversion/exchange rates to chaos.

Thanks.
It looks like the POE website itself has not fully integrated the map stash tab.

Those if you that think the program is broken, the program is working fine. It is GGG that needs to get on top of their game and update the website session with map stash tab information.

You can open your character's stash inventory right now on the website and see for yourself: The map stash tab is not properly rendering the sub-tabs and shows nothing, hence the program has nothing to pull.

Proposed solution to the map stash tab problem: If the user sets their map stash tab public, integration could be done with the POE API to read the information from there perhaps?

I am reasonably familiar with the API as I wrote a few market making scripts about 2 years ago, I cloned your repo and would be interested in making a contribution in this area if I can get my pull approved.

This is a very entertaining and interesting project! I love the UI as well. Did you design it yourself or were you using some type of program/template?
Last edited by ironstove on Apr 4, 2018, 8:45:18 AM
I have also problem with currency rates

for example it only counts 10 chaos when i have like 200+ in the tab
then it counts EX as only 51c
annulment fragment was counter for 20c each yesterday and so :/

Any fix to that?

Edit:

I deleted my report and made a new one and the prices seems almoust correct, but still there are some errors
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 4, 2018, 2:27:38 PM
"
Madmoony wrote:
"
RenoLV wrote:
started using currency cop. everything is nice and cool but in my daily tab where i put everything including currency its counting chaos orbs wrong. i have 20+ but it only counts 10 of them. what could be the issue?

I have the same problem and don't know what causes it, but just so you know the total sum actually includes all chaos and is correct. It's just the amount of chaos in the list that's wrong.

I found the bug, and already proposed the fix:
https://github.com/currency-cop/currency-cop/pull/33
Hi, i used that software on anothers leagues without problems, but now dont work for me! the program just "create the report" but i can do nothing, i can't enter to see the report, can't delete the report, NOTHING! any idea to solve this guys??? im broke and really need that great program
Hey guys, great job with this tool!

1 question: DO i need to make any especial update for the uniques? i have some uniques displayed like the new loreweave but for example my 6l Atziri's Disfavour it is not showing.

Thank you and great job once again
is this program only compatible with the premium stash? i have none i only have the default 4 and it does not show my currency at all, i press on add report, it loads and ads a gray box with no value at all
Just wanted to state, Unique Item prices are probably not 100% right as a pair of Bubonic Trail's I have are listed as being worth over 400c and Tombfist are over 100c. There might be some issues with the way im assuming the program "averages" the price of certain items?
Heh, apparently I have 66,000 chaos worth of items, but around 90% of that value comes from old maps (ie ones from when the map system was first implemented) that have sat in my stash for years. Much as I'd like to think those values are accurate, I... have to assume they're not :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info