[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Feature Request :

A button to sort the chaos price by value (highest to lowest / lowest to highest)

Edit : Already in roadmap , sorry for double post
Last edited by JokeY321 on Sep 5, 2017, 7:33:50 AM
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
Imnotabox wrote:
Can you make a mirror? Mega.nz is blocked in my country.

I've uploaded a mirror to Dropbox and have updated the post!

Thanks!
Did anyone else get a hit on their antivirus with this? Using Avast and it blocked it.

Coming up as FileRepMalware threat.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Sep 5, 2017, 9:06:03 AM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Did anyone else get a hit on their antivirus with this? Using Avast and it blocked it.

FileRepMalware comes up on any file that has a low reputation rating from Avast.
This happens on any new executable that has never been scanned before.
You should have the option to send the data to Avast so they can scan it and increase the file reputation.
We used to get this all the time with executables that we created ourselves in work and eventually just got rid of Avast and got one that can tell the difference between a virus and a new file.
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
"
jimoc wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

FileRepMalware comes up on any file that has a low reputation rating from Avast.
This happens on any new executable that has never been scanned before.
You should have the option to send the data to Avast so they can scan it and increase the file reputation.
We used to get this all the time with executables that we created ourselves in work and eventually just got rid of Avast and got one that can tell the difference between a virus and a new file.

Thank you for the explanation!
Getting this error message for every league:

"No tabs found in Harbinger league. Try another one? 🤷"

Might have something to do with my account name containing the letter ö. Any workaround or fix?
When it says portable version does that mean I can download this on my phone? That's not stated anywhere I've seen yet.
"
DRGoodman wrote:
When it says portable version does that mean I can download this on my phone? That's not stated anywhere I've seen yet.

No. It means taht you dont have to install it, just run executable file.
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
1.0.4b 📁 Better Storage System 📁

• Improved storage system for people with 100+ tabs (they exist 😲)
  • Portable version!
  • Improved tab fetching mechanisms
  • Fixed logout -> close -> restart -> login issue.

Download can be found in the main post!

not enough for my standard tabs :D

"
Error: Failed to set the 'ACCOUNT_TABS' property on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'ACCOUNT_TABS' exceeded the quota.
at file:///C:/Users/****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:99910
at Array.forEach (native)
at Y (file:///C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:99873)
at X (file:///C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:99964)
at vt.value (file:///C:/Users/*****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:128987)
at vt.value (file:///C:/Users/****/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:122344)
at file:///C:/Users/***/AppData/Local/Programs/currency-cop/resources/app.asar/dist/bundle.js:18:118142
at <anonymous>

at least it run much longer this time trying to fetch everything.
"
blöpblöp wrote:
Getting this error message for every league:

"No tabs found in Harbinger league. Try another one? 🤷"

Might have something to do with my account name containing the letter ö. Any workaround or fix?

Ye same here. Having a strange letter in your name seems to bug out finding any tabs anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info