[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

anyone know if this is getting updated?
ya they could update it cuz was very cool using it

ComfyGangsta UPDATE BRO !
Is there any similar tool, in case this never gets updated again?
Not working with the new MapTab (is not finding items inside it)
what a shame this was my favorite companion app last league... too bad it's broken.
1.2.5-beta1 Released! Uniques!

• Happy Holidays! 🎄
  • Added support for Unique Jewels, Flasks, Armors, Weapons, Accessories (thanks to @XScorpion2)

Some Additional Notes

• Yes, the new map tab doesn't work! 😞 GGG knows and is working on it! It isn't something I can control!
  • Sorry about the delay in releases! I am working on a website version of CC that has the benefit of faster releases! Stay tuned!

You can download CC on Github!

---

To those who get a login error, please send me your logs! I do not get it, try deleting your appdata folder and re-login! Note, do not try and track the new map tab, GGG has not updated the API to support it :)!
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Dec 23, 2017, 3:27:48 AM
I am stuck on fetching tabs after i select abyss
Don't select all of your tabs (too many and you get rate limited by GGG for like 5 minutes), and don't select the new map tab, is the best advice I can give.

Clear your appdata folder that is described in the FAQ
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Dec 23, 2017, 6:00:41 AM
"
(thanks to @XScorpion2)

You're welcome! Thanks for the callout. :)
I've tried this a dozen times, no go, no place to copy the session ID, just a grayed out OESESSID (no P) above the line above LOGIN. AD block off on POE website.
Last edited by raincoast on Dec 23, 2017, 7:05:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info