[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

When will the standard league version be available?
Hello loving the program you created. I just have 2 problems. First the map pricing is kinda wacky. The program priced my Wasteland map over 400c and many other maps were way overpriced. Second, the Unique pricing doesn't work for me. I would select the tabs I have my unique items in and it would price nothing and end up with 0c. Hopefully it's something on my end I could fix. Thanks in advance.
Ty guys for this tool, very usefull! I got atm just a problem, the program set the price of Chaotic Disposition
at 514c value per card.
I have a small problem with Currency Cop:
Spoiler

It's just stuck at this and eventually just stops and leaves me with no currency info at all
Spoiler

Nice tool man. Some suggestion.

1 - Separate in TABS per league on the App. It will be more easy to separate and undertand.
2 - Create reports with information about the last hour, day, weak showing the diferentes and amount of currency that we get/spend. (Based on the information of currency between the times/dates)

Example: Last hour, Last day and Last weak

Last hour
Ex........ 1
Chaos..... 20
Fusy...... 35
Jewe...... 45

And with all information, we can see all the currency that we get in the league by the totals

Total Currency Get in the League (All currency that is stored in the currency tab all the time at end)
Ex........ 48
Chaos..... 2505
Fusy...... 853
Jewe...... 1085
others currencys
Last edited by Eldarius on Oct 22, 2017, 1:01:52 PM
Just a curiosity, im currently studying databases, and i would be interested to know which frameworks, or tools that you used to get this project off the ground.

The project is elegant and well created, and i would like to make something like this in the future.

Good luck with the development of the project!
Bug Report:

This app can't be run at the same time as POE-TradeMacro. If you have POE-TradMacro running already, and launch CurrencyCop and put in your POEsessionID, your CC reports will show up, but you can't do much else like look at the items in each report or refresh the reports.

These app need to be deconflicted.

Also. this app needs to adopt the method POE-TradeMacro uses to grab the POE sessionid by quick-launching a browser window and scraping it (I think that's how they do it).
Can't select any league that is listed above Harbinger.

Standart players exist too! Wtf bro ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Well, an interesting tool!
Thanks for those efforts, really appreciated.

I tried it on both Harbinger and Standard league.

The tool did not value any unique items - which was my main hope actually.
All my map tabs in Standard were totally wrong. It showed me a total value of almost 70.000 chaos because it recognised most maps as legacy ones for more than 100c each.

So for now I deinstalled again and might return later. At the moment it doesnt work for me - which is a shame.
Yep, nice idea but maps in Standart just ruin everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info