[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
greensunggwa wrote:
Hey,

First of all, GREAT TOOL. I mean it. It's the kind of a tool that I always wanted.
Tracking my actual wealth without having to alt-tab countless times between my stash tab and poe.trade, currency.poe.trade. This is truly a god's send.

A little feature suggestion:

TLDR = Would it be possible to only fetch 1 (or n) specific tab, and then calculate all the things inside that 1 tab?

Reason =
I don't know if it's only me, but I always have a "today's loot" quad-tab to dump all of the currency, divination cards, essences, T1 uniques, whatevers I pick up during mapping. I hoard them up during my session, and then sort them after. It's the most efficient way of farming imo. (Personally I can't understand people who finishes 1 map, and then go through 14 different tabs to put their loots, it's takes like 1 minute.)

In this case, I always wanted to know how much I was earning during my session. If I could calculate all of the things in my "today's loot" tab, it'll be great.

It'll be useful to experiment different things (100 maps of SF / strands / vaults / beachheads / w/e) and see how much I can earn from those.

Remember seeing those reddit posts which shows the result of "100 uber lab runs" or "100 spider forest map with full sextant and breach" etc? I think currency cop would be able to automate that tedious job of manually calculating everysingle thing in one big "today's loot" stash tab.

=================

Thanks!

Yeah, I will definitely be making a UI for selecting tabs
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
I've updated the Roadmap to better reflect how I want to approach the next few releases and their planned ordering. Some things might change slightly such as items being released at the same time.

That said, look forward, I am going to be implementing all of the great ideas and requests that the community has shared with me. Thanks for being a part of this and giving me such great feedback. It has been astounding. Thank you all.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
First time downloading, getting "Login failed... please try again!"
trying to download an update and it doesnt let me

it keeps saying "failed-network error" on google chrome or :wont download on microsoft edge

ive tried multiple versions

pls help

edit: i am a fucking moron and my antivirus was blocking the download
Last edited by Riftero on Sep 9, 2017, 6:11:20 AM
Great stuff! I keep often updating this thread to see if there's a new version. I think I got addicted to seeing my currency total rise :p

Thanks a lot for your effort, keep up the good work!
Antivirus and malware scanner reporting this as malicious, can't even delete or uninstall. Had to boot into safe mode to remove. Yeah I don't trust this installer at all, will probably wait for it to be released on github so I can see the code myself before trusting this - also why the installer?
"
dupie wrote:
Antivirus and malware scanner reporting this as malicious, can't even delete or uninstall. Had to boot into safe mode to remove. Yeah I don't trust this installer at all, will probably wait for it to be released on github so I can see the code myself before trusting this - also why the installer?

I have had no troubles deleting, would seem to be your antivirus causing this to happen.

Why installer? I prefer apps over websites.

I have created websites in the past: poe.fyi
Status Update: WIP

I'm completely overhauling the system, the new system will include the following:

Reports

Reports allow you to view how much currency you have in an isolated manner.

You can configure the following details in a report:

- Name
- League (SSF works)
- Auto Refresh (T/F)
- Auto Refresh Interval
- Auto Refresh Tabs? (true by default)
- Auto Refresh Rates?
- Stash Tabs to be Fetched
- Fetch only tabs with currency found

Reports keep a history log as well, so you will be able to go back in history to view a snapshot of what you had x intervals or x refreshes ago.

What does this mean?

Since you can create multiple reports you will get a Dashboard View that shows you a list of reports and their current value....

Meaning viewing multiple leagues currency stats at once

Example

More to come....

A lot more ;) Along with a nice UI refresh.
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Sep 10, 2017, 11:38:42 PM
Thanks for the tool! :D
Randall Flagg
This only works by adding up all your currencies right or does it calculate all the items too?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info