[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

Thanks for your input, what would you suggest for me to help relieve the burden of miscalculation on #1? Since I'm going by the market that exists, I am not sure what thresholds I can put there to prevent a "false value"?

Maps & Divs will most likely be done at the same time

Right now I am working on getting auto updates & release server so I can get changelogs and better download links for users. It is taking longer than expected sadly, also there is the fact that users with accents cannot use the application and I have no idea why. Since nobody has sent me logs :/

Can allow us to toggle either shards or all shards to be the divison of the orb by the stack needed to make the orb so an Annulment shard would be 1/20th of a annul orb.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

Pre-release of 1.1.0-beta2

Need some people to test out the new site and downloads...

Especially those who have special characters in their name.

Think you can help out?

NEW SITE TEST - it works
DOWANLOAD TEST - it works

Cant test special character in name - dont have any:(
"
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

Pre-release of 1.1.0-beta2

Need some people to test out the new site and downloads...

Especially those who have special characters in their name.

Think you can help out?

NEW SITE TEST - it works
DOWANLOAD TEST - it works

Cant test special character in name - dont have any:(

Awesome, I'm doing some auto-update tests and implementing some session expiration checks.

Just so people know, I'm still working on it, the 1.1.0-beta2 on the site works for those who have issues with special characters :)
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
First off great tool! :D

I have a suggestion tho, It would be great if you could disable single items from the calculations by a little checkbox in the corner of the item or something like that and also disabeling different categories like Atziri Fragments and Shaper Fragments or Essences and so on.

Besides that will Divination cards be added?
Bless, you are doing gods work, exile!
Avast Antivirus currently reports the installation exe (and portable) as a major virus and immediatly deletes it.
"
Zulach wrote:
Avast Antivirus currently reports the installation exe (and portable) as a major virus and immediatly deletes it.

Sorry to hear, not much I can personally do. Code signing costs quite a bit.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
1.1.0-beta2 ✨ Special Characters Fixed!

• Fixed fetching tabs for users with special characters in their account name.

Download 1.1.0-beta2 on poe.technology
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Sep 8, 2017, 1:50:07 PM
maps ?? ))
Hey,

First of all, GREAT TOOL. I mean it. It's the kind of a tool that I always wanted.
Tracking my actual wealth without having to alt-tab countless times between my stash tab and poe.trade, currency.poe.trade. This is truly a god's send.

A little feature suggestion:

TLDR = Would it be possible to only fetch 1 (or n) specific tab, and then calculate all the things inside that 1 tab?

Reason =
I don't know if it's only me, but I always have a "today's loot" quad-tab to dump all of the currency, divination cards, essences, T1 uniques, whatevers I pick up during mapping. I hoard them up during my session, and then sort them after. It's the most efficient way of farming imo. (Personally I can't understand people who finishes 1 map, and then go through 14 different tabs to put their loots, it's takes like 1 minute.)

In this case, I always wanted to know how much I was earning during my session. If I could calculate all of the things in my "today's loot" tab, it'll be great.

It'll be useful to experiment different things (100 maps of SF / strands / vaults / beachheads / w/e) and see how much I can earn from those.

Remember seeing those reddit posts which shows the result of "100 uber lab runs" or "100 spider forest map with full sextant and breach" etc? I think currency cop would be able to automate that tedious job of manually calculating everysingle thing in one big "today's loot" stash tab.

=================

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info