[3.0] Self Cast Glacial Cascade by Paige | All Guardians Down | Beginner/Budget Friendly | Videos

what would be good rolls for lab enchants on helm gloves and boots? just fully geared character and hit lvl 70, loving the build. also this is my first season so curious, is the summon skele just to be used in packs to get mobs off of you? was confused on that gem
"
Mtntech wrote:
what would be good rolls for lab enchants on helm gloves and boots? just fully geared character and hit lvl 70, loving the build. also this is my first season so curious, is the summon skele just to be used in packs to get mobs off of you? was confused on that gem

Physical Damage to Cold helmet enchant or AoE. Boots either Elemental Penetration or Cast Speed on kill imo.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
How is it possible that you have Elemental Overload all the time?
"
zalmanz3plus wrote:
How is it possible that you have Elemental Overload all the time?

Kitava's Thirst setup with Crit Strikes + Arc gives us practically 100% uptime on EO.

Super underrated helmet. Too many builds run with EO, but base uptime is just way too low to make it useful imo.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Oct 4, 2017, 4:31:33 PM
Update: level 91, really loving the build, is my main build now. killed all guardians and basically running beachheads for exp at this point. having issues with uber and being late in the season i dont think ill be getting the helm enchant(no one sells that enchant on kitava thirst xD) however, heres current gear setup

according to path of building im sitting at around 200k dps with conc effect, when i hit 20/20 on main 6l itll be 250k
Last edited by Mtntech on Oct 14, 2017, 11:31:03 PM
"
Mtntech wrote:
Update: level 91, really loving the build, is my main build now. killed all guardians and basically running beachheads for exp at this point. having issues with uber and being late in the season i dont think ill be getting the helm enchant(no one sells that enchant on kitava thirst xD) however, heres current gear setup

according to path of building im sitting at around 200k dps with conc effect, when i hit 20/20 on main 6l itll be 250k

Thanks for the feedback!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
3.1 viable?
thanks
"
up_beat wrote:
3.1 viable?
thanks

Tough to say, I think it'll still be easy to map easily, but I'm not sure how it will survive vs bosses.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
up_beat wrote:
3.1 viable?
thanks

Tough to say, I think it'll still be easy to map easily, but I'm not sure how it will survive vs bosses.

Yeah would have to test and try out
thanks
How about the Pantheon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info