[3.0] Self Cast Glacial Cascade by Paige | All Guardians Down | Beginner/Budget Friendly | Videos

Playing the build and loving it. Thanks for the great build guide!

Is it a typo or am I just blind, the 6L is only 5L with the swap out gem for maps/bosses?
"
creedance wrote:
Playing the build and loving it. Thanks for the great build guide!

Is it a typo or am I just blind, the 6L is only 5L with the swap out gem for maps/bosses?

LOL. Fixed, thanks.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
making this build on a 2nd char, looks really cool :D excited for end result
"
Mtntech wrote:
making this build on a 2nd char, looks really cool :D excited for end result

Thanks! GL. :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
what are you using on pantheon if i may ask?
"
Mtntech wrote:
what are you using on pantheon if i may ask?

Reflect and then any of the phys damage ones, or the stun one.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Spell echo doesn't feel good to me. Is it okay to switch it out for faster casting? Thanks for the guide, btw. It's pretty fun so far.
"
modernica wrote:
Spell echo doesn't feel good to me. Is it okay to switch it out for faster casting? Thanks for the guide, btw. It's pretty fun so far.

Faster Casting would work, it'll decrease the amount of time you're "stuck" in animation casting, but ultimately lower DPS. Spell Echo is just king on like every spell that can actually use it.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
What about using Doryani's Catalyst instead of the rare wand?
"
Rallos40 wrote:
What about using Doryani's Catalyst instead of the rare wand?

Honestly never tried it. Let me know if you do.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info