An Answer sort of to the Crimson Dance PVP bug.

I sent this after finishing my Harbinger LLD character, and then finding out about the bug. And that the whole ladder was crimson dance.
It pretty much has killed the league for me. As LLD is always a big part, and one of the funnest parts, of leagues for me.

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Sep 4, 2017, 2:25:53 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2017, 8:54:24 AM
The last line of the email killed me.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
tl/DR

"fuck you we won t do anything anymore about pvp.
with love , GGG"
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
On the contrary I found them very nice, they acknowledged the Crimson Dance bug and the ladder API problem.

We have known for years that pvp is at the bottom of their priority list so why be surprised ?
Hey lld mate,
after 10 min of LLD testing (bleed&dots) it's the first temp league I have not even created lld-pvp char. Pointless.
Its not even 1hit fest, but FIRST hit game. Disgusting.

RIP LLD

Have entered a few times hld Sarn Arena to level Leo... so much cancer have not seen since installed the game 4 years ago. Disgusting.

RIP HLD

Have started HoGM carry service again with my attack build (bow), cleared whole map but could not kill the new troll block build...
Switched to the one of the known as broken pvp-skills, 5L, 1 item swap and 2x clicked the "monster". Could not stop to laugh. TWO FCK CLICKS to kill it! Without any dmg scalling etc.

DISGUSTING, disgusting, dis... but no1 carres.
The End.

"
DedeX wrote:
Hey lld mate,
after 10 min of LLD testing (bleed&dots) it's the first temp league I have not even created lld-pvp char. Pointless.

RIP LLD

Have entered a few times hld Sarn Arena to level Leo... so much cancer have not seen since installed the game 4 years ago. Disgusting.

RIP HLD

Have started HoGM carry service again with my attack build (bow), cleared whole map but could not kill the new troll block build...
Switched to the one of the known as broken pvp-skills, 5L, 1 item swap and 2x clicked the "monster". Could not stop to laugh. TWO FCK CLICKS to kill it! Without any dmg scalling etc.

The End.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
DedeX wrote:
Hey lld mate,

RIP LLD

RIP HLD

The End.

It is disgusting. It's not like the PVP community even expects much, for our abandoned step child. I think Ladders that work, and pvp balancing for new skills, before they are released would make us all very happy.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Sep 5, 2017, 9:15:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info