[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
Drey070 wrote:
Any1 have any luck with Uber Elder? Ive tried 3 times.. no luck. Im sure i need practice but maybe this build wont be able. I tried Uber atziri and it was cake. Wonder if ill have to make a build for just Uber Elder :/

It won't be easy, i don't know if possible at all. Uber Elder fight needs a lot of sustain or a glass cannon build. I wonder if anyone has done it with Forest Fire.
Try swapping to Kaom's Roots for UE if you didn't already.
If no one can kill him i'd have to remove my "Clear all content fast and easy" clickbait :D
If your attempts don't end with success - check out my boss killer that i am playing this league, maybe you will like it.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Apr 15, 2018, 1:45:53 AM
honestly I dont even think uber elder is a fair and balanced fight. its too dependent on having specific items/ascendancy than it is on player ability.

If this build can do everything except uber elder its still a great build. Uber elder has to be built for from the start. I'm about to hit 80 on this build, maybe I'll reach a shaper kill before I grow tired of the league.

with that said...

https://pastebin.com/kzvG48ds

where do you think I should focus upgrades from here? I'm thinking opal rings as soon as I hit 80 would be the best way to go. MY hp is super low compared to what seems like some people are getting but at almost 70% evade with flasks it hasnt proven to be much issue yet
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Apr 15, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
where do you think I should focus upgrades from here? I'm thinking opal rings as soon as I hit 80 would be the best way to go. MY hp is super low compared to what seems like some people are getting but at almost 70% evade with flasks it hasnt proven to be much issue yet

Didn't see anything wrong with gear, just that it could be better. Try getting t1 life wherever you can. Levels play a role as well. Your gear from best to worst i'd say goes like this: belt>gloves>boots>rings>jewel in the belt. Flasks could use some attention as well.
i died in a t6 white map at lvl 92. got HH and 6l qof feelsbadman was hoping for something more tanky. nice job with the guide
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Didn't see anything wrong with gear, just that it could be better. Try getting t1 life wherever you can. Levels play a role as well. Your gear from best to worst i'd say goes like this: belt>gloves>boots>rings>jewel in the belt. Flasks could use some attention as well.

Thanks, I actually replaced the jewel in the belt about 5min after I made that post. picked up a new jewel for 6c

31 life
10-16 fire damage to attacks
10-19 fire damage to axe attacks

I just hit 80 a few minutes ago too, gonna see what I can afford to up grade. sitting on about 5ex to spend on upgrades
So, you don't have the skill gem setup listed anywhere except for the gear. Is it intended for the CWDT setup to be a level 20? Wouldn't that barely ever procc?
"
xAmaliuta wrote:
i died in a t6 white map at lvl 92. got HH and 6l qof feelsbadman was hoping for something more tanky. nice job with the guide

I wish this build had 10k HP as well PepeHands What got you?
You can try using Life Gain on Hit support on your cyclone instead of Melee Phys
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, you don't have the skill gem setup listed anywhere except for the gear. Is it intended for the CWDT setup to be a level 20? Wouldn't that barely ever procc?

It procs when i need it. Use lower level if you'd like.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

It procs when i need it. Use lower level if you'd like.

Gameplay wise, do you do an aoe/conc effect swap for cyclone and flame burst supports?
Been playing this build on standard for the last few days and I've gotta say I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. It's not exactly immortal (I can't figure out how to get the amount of HP you have in your videos) but it's super fast and as long as I keep my flasks up, most of my deaths have been my own fault.

I was pleasantly surprised that I did Minotaur deathless on my first try even with only 5200 hp.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info