[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

Man i'm running the build and the damage its good and everything, but i can't keep my mana up any recomendations dont see any mana leech in ur gear or in ur tree how u do it to keep the mana up?
"
josexile17 wrote:
Man i'm running the build and the damage its good and everything, but i can't keep my mana up any recomendations dont see any mana leech in ur gear or in ur tree how u do it to keep the mana up?

0.4% mana leech on Tree should be enough unless you have a ton of attack speed and >90% mana reserved
WHat is WED in the skills gems ? i dont get it
"
WHat is WED in the skills gems ? i dont get it

Sorry, WED is the old name for Elemental Damage with Attacks Support (used to be Weapon Elemental Damage Support).
Hi, I'm wondering why we're using Hrimsorrow and not Hrimburn gloves?

Also would Tempest's Binding or Queen of the Forest would help this build? I like using uniques where possible.
Last edited by tkensei on Nov 27, 2017, 4:39:24 PM
where i can find the Grand Spectrum
Viridian Jewel e.e?
Hrimsorrow over hrimburn because the only added stat is the "your cold damage can ignite", which is a useless stat for this build, so why waste the money on a hrimburn?

Grand spectrum you'll have to probably buy another player. It's just like any other drop - random throughout the game world.
Will it work on 3.1?
It should, there haven't been any drastic changes.
"
Hrimsorrow over hrimburn because the only added stat is the "your cold damage can ignite", which is a useless stat for this build, so why waste the money on a hrimburn?

Thanks for your reply. I already had the Hrimburn so I was wondering if it would work the same.

Looks like my passives got reset with this 3.1 patch. Need to reallocate. Any changes you would make in 3.1? I notice Vaal Pact which you took before is now detached from rest of the allocated passives since the recent move down to duelist area. I guess we wouldn't take Vaal Pact since we lose life regen and 3 passive points?

Also I notice with this build I bleed very easily like every time I kill an enemy. Need to wear Death's Door Boots. Anyone know why this is? My wander build is pretty similar but doesn't have bleed issue.
Last edited by tkensei on Dec 8, 2017, 10:45:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info