[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

Am I missing something in the build? How are you generating endurance charges for the CWDT-Immortal call setup..my immortal call is always going off but i dont have endurance charges?
"
ProvokeChaos wrote:
Am I missing something in the build? How are you generating endurance charges for the CWDT-Immortal call setup..my immortal call is always going off but i dont have endurance charges?

You don't need endurance charges to use Immortal Call. It has a base duration and then is extended by removing your endurance charges. This setup gives you a base duration Immortal Call.
Hey , i cant see ur Skill tree , why ? and you items...
"
Rebellu wrote:
Hey , i cant see ur Skill tree , why ? and you items...

You mean OmniDefenestrator's? Looks to be available to me.

OmniDefenestrator
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Oct 27, 2017, 6:21:01 PM
Why GMP with Barrage tho?
Edit: found answer on previous page.
Last edited by Inscaped on Oct 28, 2017, 12:31:45 PM
Hey there,

which gem should be the top priority for getting it to lvl 21? I was thinking of Ice bite, but am not so sure ...

Thanks for your opinions :-)
Yeah putting 21 Ice Bite will give the most increase in barrage DPS.
Thanks alot for this guide, never before I got this far in the game - usually because I started to get bored of a build and just start a new one :-)
I have currently a few Ex laying around and I wond start another character in Harbringer and wont need the currency in standard. So maybe one of you could point me to the piece of item, which I should replace next (besides Ice Bite lvl21)? Or should I just invest the currency to get more lvl21 gems because the differences in better items will just be mariginal?

My Gear

why no chain as a 6 link in IS tho?
You could try getting a 6L Hyrri's Ire at the cost of losing the life on your current chest. Maybe invest in some high end jewels, those are always a nice currency sink to minmax :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info