[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

Build for 3.1 updated? pls link pastebin , thnk bro
"
ZeúS wrote:
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
I am going to start this build tomorrow.

I have three big questions.

1) What is a good general strategy or gameplay flow for clearing maps, and what are good tips for this build for defeating bosses?

2) Will a 5L blade flurry work well for the endgame? I still have trouble understanding getting high damage levels in this game as my first build could not even map and my second got stopped at the guardians. Should I emphasize raw damage, attack speed, or critical chance?

3) What order did you level the major parts of the tree?

1)Best tip is dont stop moving, too much time in dangerous moments it will make u vulnerable. u have to learn mechanics and what hits u must dodge on bosses.

2)I think with a 5l and Abyssus u can kill shaper. Around 400 dps and u should be able to kill him.

3)There are several trees posted in the first pages. I'll move them to main page.

I guess I will be leveling differently from you, because I am using jewels to augment stats right now, and went up the big claw circle early.

So, I cannot seem to read dps for Blade Flurry, so what is a good Shaper killing "average damage" number that shows up whenever I put my mouse over the skill. I am at Act 8, level 62 and its just over 1,000 average damage.

EDIT: Now that I have a 5L and now using Bloodseeker, I am now a 2K "average damage" for blade flurry at Level 63. I am using Daresso's Defiance as my armor right now.

Also, should I use Blood Rage with CWDT or Ice Golem? the Golem with CWDT would change up what I normally played in my last two builds.
Last edited by texasgoldrush on Dec 16, 2017, 12:07:17 AM
Sounds interesting, always wanted to make a Scion.
Question: Why do you keep BF at 6 stacks and dont release it on bosses? Is the burst damage less than the continued damage while on 6 stacks? Every other BF build I see says to release at 6 and channel again

Also: Is there another way that suits the build to get power charges? Dashing though a boss with Whirling Blades to generate charges sounds like a huge waste of time
Last edited by LvL99KampfKeks on Dec 19, 2017, 6:31:09 AM
"
Also: Is there another way that suits the build to get power charges? Dashing though a boss with Whirling Blades to generate charges sounds like a huge waste of time

Some builds just put a Jaws of Agony shield in their weapon swap and throw a bunch of traps supported by cluster traps, at least during Shaper downtime, this should be a good use of that time. That's the easiest way I know of, whirling blades can then be used to refresh the charges whenever they're about to run out.

Only problem is you'd have to change some gems around, as your auras and golem can't be in the weapons for this method. Seems only worth doing if the power charges outweigh the warchief damage. I personally prefer Ancestral Protector on Blade Flurry for the attack speed (= more frequent instaleech) anyways, so you might be able to just remove the links for Warchief in the boots and get all the auras in there.
Last edited by ZoobieTV on Dec 19, 2017, 9:22:14 PM
start with ranger or duelist ascendancy? ty
"
supermax123 wrote:
start with ranger or duelist ascendancy? ty

I would get Slayer first, more survivability.
Your pictures show you using scourge claws. Is that old, or is it better when you have the currency?
i'm playing new league with this build, it's great.

What do I upgrade from here? I really don't see where I'll be getting another 1.5k HP from.
"
Takatsukii wrote:

What do I upgrade from here? I really don't see where I'll be getting another 1.5k HP from.

You have low life rolls on both rings and amulet plus no life on gloves. With 70+ life on rings and amulet and 80+ on gloves your life pool would increase significantly.
Instead of Belt of the deceiver I use Stygian Vise belt and an Abyssal Jewel for even more life (129 life combined and you can get even more than that).

My character is level 83, I still haven't done all the trials to do uber lab to get the Duelist starting point and I have 5,3 K life and all resists overcapped over 109%. I will look for more offensive items after I get the Duelist starting point but I can't say I had any trouble with damage so far, all bosses melted like butter.
Last edited by jeff_magnum on Dec 27, 2017, 7:11:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info