[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

Someone please explain the leech "double dipping" which is mentioned in the thread.
As far as I understand with Bloodseeker you get instaleech, so all hits are leeched right away, therefore non-stop leech is useless.
The only setup this would make sense is with another claw that would create normal leech instances. Not working with a stat-stick offhand.
Last edited by akavangop on Dec 1, 2017, 8:09:58 AM
You get insta-leech from Bloodseeker.

But your other weapon will leech normaly... although with "Slayer" ascendancy, it will not stop even if you're full life.

There you go with "double-dip" leech.
this build looks pretty good and I hope there will be good news about it with 3.1 incoming, since I'd like to start with this.
just out of curiosity:
I see that lunaris is the best pantheon for mapping and speed, but shouldn't we take brine king since we have less than 6k hp and no immunity to stuns and freezes?
also, I'm considering that 80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently enchant on boots could be a viable option for mapping.
Second question, we're immune to reflect since we have 85% reduced reflected damage taken in total; should we care about atziri's reflect clone or can we accidentally hit him?
thank you!
Last edited by Giammafix on Dec 1, 2017, 6:32:23 PM
"
drwranck wrote:
You get insta-leech from Bloodseeker.

But your other weapon will leech normaly... although with "Slayer" ascendancy, it will not stop even if you're full life.

There you go with "double-dip" leech.

Yeah, very well explained!. U get instant leech and the other leech is normal leech, like using life flask.
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
Also what bandit should I choose? I need Kraityn for the achievement, but does his speed boosts and extra dodge work for this build?

Allira is must have. Resists, damage and mana regen to have always WB ready to use.
"
Giammafix wrote:
this build looks pretty good and I hope there will be good news about it with 3.1 incoming, since I'd like to start with this.
just out of curiosity:
I see that lunaris is the best pantheon for mapping and speed, but shouldn't we take brine king since we have less than 6k hp and no immunity to stuns and freezes?
also, I'm considering that 80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently enchant on boots could be a viable option for mapping.
Second question, we're immune to reflect since we have 85% reduced reflected damage taken in total; should we care about atziri's reflect clone or can we accidentally hit him?
thank you!

Firstly: With high evasion and dodge chance is not needed in my opinion. Stuns are not a problem.
Secondly: Atziri reflect clon should not be attacked or u will die( accidentally died oncce xD).
"
ZeúS wrote:
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
Also what bandit should I choose? I need Kraityn for the achievement, but does his speed boosts and extra dodge work for this build?

Allira is must have. Resists, damage and mana regen to have always WB ready to use.

Ok, I can go with her after getting the achievement for Kraityn, than switch to her with recipe.

What is a good button setup for the skills and how is this build generally played? I am more used to builds with less skills.
Ruthless support no longer works with channelling skills, what do you think would be the best replacement?
Faster attacks? Inc crit dmg?
Last edited by jeff_magnum on Dec 7, 2017, 4:24:35 AM
I am going to start this build tomorrow.

I have three big questions.

1) What is a good general strategy or gameplay flow for clearing maps, and what are good tips for this build for defeating bosses?

2) Will a 5L blade flurry work well for the endgame? I still have trouble understanding getting high damage levels in this game as my first build could not even map and my second got stopped at the guardians. Should I emphasize raw damage, attack speed, or critical chance?

3) What order did you level the major parts of the tree?
I've been doing a more damage oriented version of this build and its been working great. I'm only in T7 maps but feel like I can steam roll through T12s with my minimal investment. I currently have wasp's nest, bloodseeker, and starkonja's head with no offensive mods on my jewelry. I opted to get more leech on the tree and also got the new VP as I thought that would synergize well with the slayer ascendancy but was curious on your thoughts on this new VP. I haven't had too much time to test it but have liked what I've seen so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info