[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

"
JCayo703 wrote:
I just have a question about your skill tree. I see you use 3 points to grab those 3 +15% crit multi near scion start.. but dont take the 15% crit multi + crit chance nodes on the claw wheel. Any reason? Seems like you'd only benefit from dumping those 3 crit multi nodes and grabbing the 3 other crit multi +chance nodes. No reason not to. Unless im missing something.

Tree was wrong, sry. Check it again.
Last edited by ZeúS on Sep 29, 2017, 1:50:04 PM
Can you guide me with the ascendency step by step.
I'm no idea which one is the most important.
Thanks!
if I get it correctly:
normal: 2 point towards duelist
cruel: one to take slayer one towards ranger
merciless: two to take raider
uber: two from duelist to unlock his starting area

Last edited by AdamBernau on Oct 2, 2017, 3:20:13 PM
"
AdamBernau wrote:
if I get it correctly:
normal: 2 point towards duelist
cruel: one to take slayer one towards ranger
merciless: two to take raider
uber: two from duelist to unlock his starting area

Thanks man!
Do you need that "40% to Blade Flurry damage" for this build to work? Those items are expensive.

I am going to try this build when the next expansion comes out. How well does it fare against the Shaper? I need a build that can kill the Shaper and the Elder, as well as other endgame bosses.
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
Do you need that "40% to Blade Flurry damage" for this build to work? Those items are expensive.

I am going to try this build when the next expansion comes out. How well does it fare against the Shaper? I need a build that can kill the Shaper and the Elder, as well as other endgame bosses.

No, this build scale very well with currency. Shaper can be really easy if u know well his mechanics. But only use Abyssus if u are in trouble first runs until u get better equipment. Also killed Uber atziri!.
i have this lying around
will it be better then youre curent belt
"
Sharpeyx wrote:
i have this lying around
will it be better then youre curent belt

My favourite is The Deceiver belt, it gives you +10% more damage and -30% crit damage reduction. Also life resist ans phys damage.
"
ZeúS wrote:
"
texasgoldrush wrote:

No, this build scale very well with currency. Shaper can be really easy if u know well his mechanics. But only use Abyssus if u are in trouble first runs until u get better equipment. Also killed Uber atziri!.

There are so many skills with this build, what is a good keyboard set up for them?

I am used to playing two skill builds plus summons but this build has more.

Also what parts of the passive tree should I hit first while leveling? Did you level from the Duelist position last?
Last edited by texasgoldrush on Nov 28, 2017, 12:01:25 AM
Also what bandit should I choose? I need Kraityn for the achievement, but does his speed boosts and extra dodge work for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info