[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

"
ZeúS wrote:
Shapers touch are one of the best gloves in game, but i prefer some chaos resistance than -60%. Chaos damage can melt u very quick. Taste of haste wont work with brutality in our gems setup, but is one of my favourite flasks for physical builds. And just check area on poe building there is not a big difference between our area. U should be tanky at level 89 already, i have been watching your profile and maybe u should change your armour for another with evasion. Maybe u are at halfway between both, firstly aim for evasion and later grab a bit armour. And another important thing is that u dont take acrobatics and phase acrobatics, is a huge damage reduction. Like i said is better drop some dps and have more interesting defensive stats. As u can see in videos my character can heal up so fast even on low life thanks to double leech. This weekend will update build with some changes. ;D

Im mapping btw with Biscos amulet, pretty fast with inc area, and whirling blades faster attacks, fortify and blood magic :D can whirl but still got 100% hp.. want to lvl some levels before Shaper/Guardians ( gonig to use different gems on bosses)

Thanks again, i have now tried the Phase Acrobatics and cant feel much difference because one-shot is still one-shot, so re-spec again and only use Acrobatics. Testing Inspiring Learning Jewel now for mapping. ( it is awesome in Harbingers ).

Bloodseekers insta leech + slayer over leech double dip is awesome! i lose much dps but cant get killed if i dont get one-shotted. , and dont forget that if you kill faster you are going to take less dmg.

Have now filled "Soul of Solaris" Major god to get more defense against critical hits now, going to test if it helps.

And I'm using Damage on full life support (49% more dmg vs 59% from brutality) so i can do elemental + chaos dmg AND USE Taste of hate!

-60% chaos can melt me Quick but that is if i dont cant hit any enemy at all, other wise till bloodseekers + slayer heal me faster, and i got Remove poison and Bleed flask.

Budget version of this build should be Bloodseeker + Deaths hand ( that combo get the same dps as 340 DPS 7,3 crit and 1.95 APS Claws with Bloodseeker), Starkonjas, Belt of Deceiever, Shaper gloves, Mabye Carnage heart onyx amulet( + to all stats, dmg leech all ress) , Rings ( life + ress rare boots. Ress>life>phys>acc). Chest Atziri's or rare chest with life+ress. Atziris is easy to get the right sockets.
I just took Vaal Pact and i wonder - why build doesnt have one? I had literally 0 life regen in moment i took VP. Why not sooner?

"
de99ial wrote:
I just took Vaal Pact and i wonder - why build doesnt have one? I had literally 0 life regen in moment i took VP. Why not sooner?

If u go vaal pact lose all life leech regen from slayer ascendancy, is not worth if u use bloodseeker.
Gonna try without VP.

My profile is open You can check.

Found this:

Trying for 5l so i can switch current armour.
Hi, maybe noob questiom, on the Page says bloodseeker but on the videos and screenshot u using another claw?
"
de99ial wrote:
Gonna try without VP.

Found this:

4 red socket on that is gotta be a pain in da ass...

"
NedStarky05 wrote:
Hi, maybe noob questiom, on the Page says bloodseeker but on the videos and screenshot u using another claw?

Just skin transfer..
Last edited by Xafniko on Sep 26, 2017, 8:08:23 AM
Hi! Ty for post your build, I like it very much.
This is my first blade flurry build. Can someone help me? My dps in hideout is only 5000 to 8000 (depends if IAoE or CE gem)
I see and read you have almost 150k, what is wrong in my build for such diference?
If someone can take a loock y apreciated it!
Sorry for my bad english mates!!
"
Xafniko wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Gonna try without VP.

Found this:

4 red socket on that is gotta be a pain in da ass...

"
NedStarky05 wrote:

Just skin transfer..

I prefer atziri's armour, got much more evasion, some armour and easier to get sockets. Dont lose time and money my friend ;D
The weapon i am using got skin transfer yeah, and u can check your dps stats better using path of building. Tooltip doesnt show real dps, is a wonderful app.
I just have a question about your skill tree. I see you use 3 points to grab those 3 +15% crit multi near scion start.. but dont take the 15% crit multi + crit chance nodes on the claw wheel. Any reason? Seems like you'd only benefit from dumping those 3 crit multi nodes and grabbing the 3 other crit multi +chance nodes. No reason not to. Unless im missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info