[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

"
de99ial wrote:
Im kinda lazy and i dont like to many push to use skills. How about drop two gems from main chain and put blood rage with cast while channelling?

Not worth at all, u lose a lot of damage. And actually u dont need push a lot of buttons. Blood rage refresh duration when u kill, and only need use movement and attack mapping. Only use vaal grace, enduring cry and totem when there are high risk at boss, etc.
Actually i dropped the blood rage idea triggering - i use it under 3rd click on mouse. But i changed conc effect for fortifye (range was kinda annoying) and changed whir blades to flame dash (i prefer portal abilities and wb have this annoying "stuck over a pot" thing). Also will use Kaoms Roots (because i found one on my last char).

Rest is just as it is in Your guide :)
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 11, 2017, 1:54:20 AM
hi thanks your build. I am a new gamer so can you provide low level passive skill tree? then i can know how to start passive skill tree. maybe level 40 or level 60. Thanks you.
Hi, started at the Unchained build "MoonFlurry" and mixed with "Practical SAVAGE FLURRY". and did find this and its almost the same, so did a litle respecc and is verry close to this build now.

LVL 87, got Int node now..

~1.2M DPS on flurry, with blood lust. 5.7k HP and using Biscos.
Got Vaal pact, Rare Claw and Death's Hand now, but can use Bloodseeker to dubble dip on Slayers leech and Bloodseekers. going to try it now.
And im Using Assasin's mark.

But my build got much less evasion/dodge than yours, but got some points to make.

Mabye need more defence to do Guardians.
"
de99ial wrote:
Actually i dropped the blood rage idea triggering - i use it under 3rd click on mouse. But i changed conc effect for fortifye (range was kinda annoying) and changed whir blades to flame dash (i prefer portal abilities and wb have this annoying "stuck over a pot" thing). Also will use Kaoms Roots (because i found one on my last char).

Rest is just as it is in Your guide :)

Change whatever u feel confortable. It's only a matter of opinion. If u use kaom roots go armour and maybe iron reflexes. I feel more confortable going evasion, acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Double defense provided by dodge chance is better in my opinion.
Last edited by ZeúS on Sep 11, 2017, 5:41:33 PM
Last edited by ZeúS on Sep 11, 2017, 5:25:11 PM
"
Leestander wrote:
Hi, started at the Unchained build "MoonFlurry" and mixed with "Practical SAVAGE FLURRY". and did find this and its almost the same, so did a litle respecc and is verry close to this build now.

Got Vaal pact, Rare Claw and Death's Hand now, but can use Bloodseeker to dubble dip on Slayers leech and Bloodseekers. going to try it now.

But my build got much less evasion/dodge than yours, but got some points to make.

My evasion comes most from armour, grace aura and starkonja helmet. Also from dexterity from tree. U should have around 50% evade chance easy. The best change u can do is get a blood seeker and quit vaal pact, that will boost your defence a lot.
Last edited by ZeúS on Sep 11, 2017, 5:33:10 PM
"
ZeúS wrote:

Change whatever u feel confortable. It's only a matter of opinion. If u use kaom roots go armour and maybe iron reflexes. I feel more confortable going evasion, acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Double defense provided by dodge chance is better in my opinion.

Well my current gear is this:

But i plan to switch to this:

Yes some will need some crafting to do and also i will see what boots to use. Kaoms will be enought till i will be able to switch to Daresso i think.

I have some time :)

I also made this experiment. I took Charisma with all nodes obviously and two of 3 nodes towards Leadership (without Leadership itself) and i took warlords mark with blasphemy. I dropped Enfeeble obviously.

Only thing i cannot cast is Ice Golem :) Life leech is mad also End charges are just crazy. Im curious how it will perform in later game :)
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 12, 2017, 12:40:16 AM
"
ZeúS wrote:
"
Leestander wrote:

My evasion comes most from armour, grace aura and starkonja helmet. Also from dexterity from tree. U should have around 50% evade chance easy. The best change u can do is get a blood seeker and quit vaal pact, that will boost your defence a lot.

Thanks for respond.

I have tried "Shaper's Touch", and in my case i get more HP and DPS and EVASION then to use an good rolled spiked gloves, and it should do it 4 you to.

but the Shaper gloves is much cheaper.
Hope it will help.

The flask taste of hate Gives up to 20% more dmg and converts 20% off incoming dmg to cold, and then your cold take it down with 75% and Phanteon "Soul of Yugul" can reduce the rest with 5%.
So if a mob hits 100 phys it will be 80 phys and (20*1-0,81 = 3,8, 3,8*(1-0,05) = 3,61) 3,61 cold dmg. thats 83,61 dmg from 100 phys dmg. (if i understand it right.. or if the 5% stack on the 81% ress idk.. havent tested it.) then it is 82,8 dmg.

So it is a insane dmg flask and a good defense flask.

And i use

While i map.

Im verry squeesy but yet lvl 89, need to get 2-3 more lvl and focus more on deff. or reroll now.

I use concentrated effect on bosses, but increased area on maps.

Tested "Increased Critical Damage Support" in path of building, does around 18% less dmg then Conc but no penalty at the AOE, Increased area of effect got about 35% less dmg but more area ofc..

So with "Increased Critical Damage Support" you get in the middle of the 2.

Last edited by Leestander on Sep 12, 2017, 7:36:59 PM
Shapers touch are one of the best gloves in game, but i prefer some chaos resistance than -60%. Chaos damage can melt u very quick. Taste of haste wont work with brutality in our gems setup, but is one of my favourite flasks for physical builds. And just check area on poe building there is not a big difference between our area. U should be tanky at level 89 already, i have been watching your profile and maybe u should change your armour for another with evasion. Maybe u are at halfway between both, firstly aim for evasion and later grab a bit armour. And another important thing is that u dont take acrobatics and phase acrobatics, is a huge damage reduction. Like i said is better drop some dps and have more interesting defensive stats. As u can see in videos my character can heal up so fast even on low life thanks to double leech. This weekend will update build with some changes. ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info