[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Eheh, honestly i dont care much about mana apart from the very first levels, mana leech from some item like Wurm's Molt Belt is enough considering while leveling i use only 2 auras and only half damage elemental.
Im leveling right now a new char in Harbinger and I rushed at Claw leech points and mana is fine, I use Lightning Strike as skill.
that better than this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701?
"
Romabeast wrote:
that better than this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701?

I dont know that build very well, but i think is pretty similar, I cant say which is better.

The most obvious difference is that my build is Physical converted to Elemental, the other one is based on Flat Elemental Damage.
This build is a ton of fun, but I'm not digging how slow he is. A little squishy, but if you're good at dodging that shouldn't be a problem. Spam flasks before every mob and you should be fine. Bosses are easy with this build as the dps is pretty damn good.

I think I might sacrifice some dps nodes for life nodes because i don't want to use Starkonja as Abyssus is way better
I have a question, why Doryani's and not another claw, wouldn't DPS be even higher with another really good claw?
"
This build is a ton of fun, but I'm not digging how slow he is. A little squishy, but if you're good at dodging that shouldn't be a problem. Spam flasks before every mob and you should be fine. Bosses are easy with this build as the dps is pretty damn good.

I think I might sacrifice some dps nodes for life nodes because i don't want to use Starkonja as Abyssus is way better

Ye when i started with this build, I died a lot of times without even knowing why, simply just Alive/Dead in a fraction of a second XD

Now i manage it perfecly and I die very rarely, the flasks and Leap Slam for engage far Trashes and overcoming the obstacles are the key for survive and the knowledge of what can one-shot u, as long as u attack only one-shot hits can kill u.

The Budget build is a bit more tanky and trust me when i say 2 Mln dps are enough for all contents, Abyssus provide a ton of dps, i swap to Starkonja sometime but only when i leveling.

Of course is good thing modify the build according to your play-style, in my opinion is always the best thing to do.

Thx for feedback, even to the previous ones :)
"
I have a question, why Doryani's and not another claw, wouldn't DPS be even higher with another really good claw?

Because with Blade Flurry, if u use in one-hand (main or off doesnt matter) an invalid weapon like a Mace, u'll use only the other valid weapon for all attacks (Claw in this case), that's mean your dps will be higher because u take even all buffs granted by Dual Wielding and in addition u take the global buffs granted by Doryani's Catalyst (Increased Elemental Damage and Increased Global Critical Strike Chance)

PS. The ingame dps Tooltip is bugged, for real dps check planner ;)
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 2, 2017, 2:55:11 PM
"
zio_kose wrote:
"

Because with Blade Flurry, if u use in one-hand (main or off doesnt matter) an invalid weapon like a Mace, u'll use only the other valid weapon for all attacks (Claw in this case), that's mean your dps will be higher because u take even all buffs granted by Dual Wielding and in addition u take the global buffs granted by Doryani's Catalyst (Increased Elemental Damage and Increased Global Critical Strike Chance)

PS. The ingame dps Tooltip is bugged, for real dps check planner ;)
Ohhh I didn't know that, interesting, I'll keep in mind now. Thanks for the reply!
Hi mate verry nice build , i'm trying this ATM , do you have any tips for leveling , gems for example

ty vm
"
zio_kose wrote:

The important thing to keep in mind are:
- Manual dodge all one-shot hits, like touch of god
- Use Basalt and Diamond flask alltime before engage monster packs (increase phy dmg reduction + shock immunity)
- Use enduring cry (in the beginners version)
- Use all flasks vs bosses (with Lion's Roar + Basalt + Endurance Charges u'll reach about 80% phy dmg reduction)
- Overstep the enemies with Whirling Blades for activate Fortify
- Engage fast ranged enemies (Leap Slam help a lot for go over cliffs)
- Pay attention about Bleeding and Desecrated ground
- Dont panic when u see to many trashes and stop attack because your primary source to survive is the Leech, just pop up all flasks and attack

For the leveling my suggestions are:
- Use Lightning Strike, u can use it at lv.12
- Leave the DPS nodes for the highest levels, focus on HP, Resistances and leech nodes
- Dont pick Vaal Pact before completed Cruel Lab (Inevitable Judgement is all u need for lv up till the 90)
- Pick "Soul of the Brine King" in the Pantheon soon as possible for stun immunity and at lv.68 buy Kaom's Root
- Use Starkonja's Head instead of Abyssus untill u have 4000+ HP

I quote myself and i add:

- This Helmet is very good for leveling

- Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring for Freeze Immunity
- Lightning Strike is very good for leveling (u can use it at lv.12)
- Summon Stone Golem for life regen and taunt and Ancestral Warchief will help a lot survivability

- For the Claw:
Lv.12-34 "Wildslash" or random Rare
Lv.34-62 "Mortem Morsu"
Lv.62 Until u dont have vaal pact "Bloodseeker"
For high levels a Good Rare with at least 250 Physical dps or "Touch of Anguish"

Another tip for leveling is use

with inside Hatred and use Purity of Element + Herald of Fire or Ice

I know i said "Leave the DPS nodes for the highest levels" but take the Claw Leech Nodes soon as possible ;)
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 2, 2017, 4:55:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info