The Bloodseeker, BF Shaper farmer

So Bladeflurry is one of the most powerfull skill in the game, we all know and we already got many builds, mine doesn t have actually nothing new, but it's funny, safe and also quite classy :D
I m not good with this stuff so I will say all we need in the shortest time possible.
Well, the build works also with a budget gear but it s better if using a good gear, I know, nobody thoughts that this simple truth was so true :D
The main source of both survivability and dps is this stupid, buffed and beautiful item:

I just love it, more than every other weapon so:

Gear and gems inside
Spoiler

Concerning flasks,choose at least 3 dps ones, ur callm they are not so important just grab one with freezeChill immunity

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAhEFtRQgFSAV_Ra_FukZihm0Go8hkCLqI_YkNyT9JpUoKizpLYMwfDIBNZI31D38RfRHfkrITZJQR1FHVUtYY18_X9Bh4mKsZK9lTWyMbWxuqm87b1dwUnX9dqx343gNeBl5aHuMe8N9dYRvhMWE2YVShrOJ04o4iq-LT4w2jM-NfY2Bjb-PwZARkn2SgJOQl3mYV5hvmhebapu1naqjiqlurY2yGbTFtUi18r02vqe_CMAawQTBoMLswzrG2M96z37TftRC1gfYvdlh3CPi1eRR5c_nVOd06NbqEOoY7T_tQe4O7w7vevZI9qP22vcy-F_7Cf66_94=?accountName=ForteBraccio&characterName=Shiratensei

I think temporal chains is the most effective defence u can get since we are almost melee and we are berserker and we use abyssus, well it s just mandatory trust me :D
The ideas:
hit almost 8 attack for second trough jewels (u can see them in the tree), having 6k life and all res capped, for the rest u are basically immortal (as much it s possible being immortal), blood seeker + lycos shield + 8 attacks for second means being full life every second of fight ther s no acuity or critical capped stuff that can provide such istant leech so fast and safe leaving you with all regeneration u need.
The dps is very good, u can take warbringer ascendancy node instead of cloacked of savagery, u will leech all without any problem and u will gain a powerfull help during the uber izaro run.
This build can run all t16 shaper and uber atziri maps with a legacy abyssus and a good gear, it might need more efforts with a budget gear but still u can kill them all and feel so fancy with this shit shitty 260 dps claw.

I wrote this bad guide just for those guys who asked me in the game, so be patient with my english and with the lack of information, but you can ask me what u want if u need more intel.

Pro:
Easy to play, fast, decent clear speed, boss killer, istant leech without acuity or val pact, very good dps
Con:
6k life berserker abyssus, well I said all :D

I might, maybe, record more videos but I m suffering by a terrible period of lag, so here a shaper run with one death due to a difficult understanding of what was happening on my screen :D
https://streamable.com/uves5

here also pathofbuild link
https://pastebin.com/aaDXaTBq

Thank you guys if u read it and gl if u want to try this nice build.
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Oct 18, 2017, 9:53:15 AM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 6:27:00 AM
Build sucks
"
mythicfox wrote:
Build sucks

ahahaha whores suck as well but still you pay for them, my build is cheaper ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info