Paige's Stream - Unique builds, making new meta builds, chill music.

Hey guys, I'm Paige. I've on PoE since 2011 (CBT), back when the website had a timer that gave random emails beta codes yet always managed to skip mine lol.

I get most of my fun by trying out unique builds and making them as good as they can possibly get. I don't like using meta builds or skills because a lot of them are blindly followed to the point the price of items for the build just doesn't make it efficient anymore.

I also thoroughly enjoy trading, merching, flipping all of that. Though the way trading has become, I'm becoming less and less interested in that part of the game.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

My Current Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2182408

3.3 Builds

3.1 Builds (Not Updated)

3.0 Builds (Not Updated)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jul 9, 2018, 5:16:02 PM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
Why did you change the tree and gem under the Necro Spectral Throw? The whole build went to fucking .. because a lot of skill after you changed ... Gem in items are different with those in the GEMS and LINKS section
the best deck
Last edited by savemarine on Sep 24, 2017, 5:11:20 AM
"
savemarine wrote:
Why did you change the tree and gem under the Necro Spectral Throw? The whole build went to fucking .. because a lot of skill after you changed ... Gem in items are different with those in the GEMS and LINKS section

The build improved ten-fold with a few easy tweaks, it'll cost you less than 1 exalt to change it lol. Btw if you don't want to change, then don't. I'm not forcing you, you're forcing yourself it sounds like.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I just mean that we do not agree with those in the items and those in GEMS AND LINKS
Updated the thread to show my league starter progress. So far, so good.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Bump.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
Hey guys, I'm Paige. I've on PoE since 2011 (CBT), back when the website had a timer that gave random emails beta codes yet always managed to skip mine lol.

I get most of my fun by trying out unique builds and making them as good as they can possibly get. I don't like using meta builds or skills because a lot of them are blindly followed to the point the price of items for the build just doesn't make it efficient anymore.

I also thoroughly enjoy trading, merching, flipping all of that. Though the way trading has become, I'm becoming less and less interested in that part of the game.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

My Current Build:

3.3 Builds

3.1 Builds (Not Updated)

3.0 Builds (Not Updated)

The link of mjolner is incorrect.. go to lightining strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info