Valentines Day Beta Key Giveaway!!!

Hi guys, I will pm one code to you if you win this contest.

=(Objective)=

Give me one valid reason why Path of Exile should be given to you and how it will effect you. I will choose one person who I find to have a great reason.

=(Requirements)=

Must have a Path of Exile account older than 2 months. In other words, has to be made before December.

Good Luck to everyone! Try to impress me :D
Last edited by Libertycrab on Feb 19, 2012, 3:02:16 AM
Well, where do I start?
First of all, like everyone else I've been waiting to test this game for "Like FOREVER!", and by that I of course mean October. A bunch of my mates already have keys, making me somewhat left out of conversation on occasions.
I also love the whole "You need to post to have a higher chance of getting a key" when all you have to talk about on the forums when you haven't actually played the game is how you'd suck the c*** of a dev to get a key.

The real question is, what makes me worthy of it more so than the next guy?
Well, tbh I've been glued to the countdown timer, stalking each and every bastard who've got a key before me for the last few weeks. Each and every time muttering to myself "What a bastard!", like they're stealing my sandwiches and toilet paper, while I'm starving to death in my own excrement.

How will it effect me?
Well, GREEN BETA KEY GRASS IS SOOO GREEEEEEEEN AND SHINY LIKE GREEN, SHINY THINGS!

That is all.
While I already have a key I've been scouring the forums in search of a key for a good friend of mine who graciously paid full price to replace a game of mine that he lost.

So in return I decided to get him a key for this game, as he's an enormous fan of this genre. I would have given him the key that I had gotten for the recent patch but I had already given it away on the forums

By giving the key to me you would not only be making me happy but my awesome friend happy as well. Two happy people for the price of one! :D
Last edited by Kojinto on Feb 19, 2012, 3:30:58 AM
Well I have been signed up since July, and have come home everyday hopingto get a Beta account, other games have held my attention, but this is the game I've wanted for way too long. You would make my mid term if you gave me the key! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info