[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
Dont really want to change the colors on this because i still want to be able to use my sunder character, is there anything in place of a blue gem that would be good for a red gem for the ancestral warchief set up?

Swap in Ruthless instead of Crit Strikes
Any reason not to pick up acrobatics?
I'm getting absolutely thrashed with this build. Any advice on where I should focus?

Last edited by greginno on Sep 5, 2017, 9:17:49 PM
I think. at least i saw and i did. I removed brutality from starforge and added multi strike for being faster for boss. it seems slow to me with brutality
"
greginno wrote:
I'm getting absolutely thrashed with this build. Any advice on where I should focus?

your gear is pretty much as good as its gonna get. This build is not immune to just doing it wrong when it comes to playstyle, it's definitely not an afk build.
Aye, you're right. I melted shaper, but guardians with tough mods really bring out the scrub in me.
"
greginno wrote:

your gear is impeccable in comparison to the gear I have. This build is fun, kill stuff fast doesn't make in invulnerable. Added damage mods, vulnerability, consecrated ground and enfeeble can make t14 maps unbearable.

my gear fyi

Spoiler
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 6, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
Thank you for sharing the build.

My Gear
Spoiler

I will try to get to level 88 at least and then try shaper. So far, this build is fast and safe. I usually roll Maps T10 to T13 with alchs and chaos and dont have any problem clearing them. Even with semi-good equip it feels good to melt map bosses in 1 second :D
Really fun build, flicker clearing speed is great.
I was thinking on slapping in a pair of Kaom's roots, but then the gloves belt etc become way too expensive to compensate the resists.

My problem comes with guardians, really hard for me to do them deathless,(specially phoenix and chimera adds)
My first try on shaper ever ended on the 3rd phase not able to kill the unshaped, oneshoting me every time.
I know it's a case of get gud, but also lvl 91 may not enough Hp wise? (6.5k with terminus, 6.7k with starforge)
Last edited by Tehoblivion on Sep 6, 2017, 7:12:17 AM
Does he really oneshot you? Because I feel 6,7k with Starforge is a lot and most wont reach this level of HP, at least without Belly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info