3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
when you write the numbers beside each skill for instance like this : Damage

Righteous Fire(16)
Elemental Focus(18)
Concentrated Effect(18)
Burning Damage(31)
Efficacy(31)
Increased Area of Effect(38)

i tried to figure out and thought it might be the level of the skill gem but then remembered that the highest one can go is 23 max. what are the numbers for lol.

level requirement
Thanks to this build guide I have uber elder on farm and have downed uber atziri last night damn near deathless. You still have to execute on fights but the mitigation and regen make learning fights a lot more manageable as you don't get 1 shot by everything (although if you walk in the direction of shaper balls you will die super fast no matter what or sit in atziri's double flameblast in alluring abyss).

Overall this build is really fun, you will never have that amazing clear speed, but its quite smooth in my experience regardless.
I like to read this thread, some inspirations every now and then, I recently saw the use of phase run here, so I also changed Empower to Enlighten with purity of fire, purity of elements and vitality which gave me the opportunity to change shoes to the following games:

I tested this combination on t15 and t16 maps and it looks like a great, immediate gathering of Frenzy Charges, and by the way also Power Charges which allows for permanent Elemental Overload, with more regeneration of life and increased dmg. Of course, it will not work for bosses, but for faster map cleaning, as much as possible. Rhah, well done, nice topic.
So I recently transferred from ssf to league and bought kaoms way rings and vitality prismatic jewel and life recovery belt, and a nice essence helm (if you’re wondering i turned in a wretch div card set for a headhunter in ssf). I have 9149 life and about 4320 regen. Resists are 84,83,79. 90% phys mitigation with 9 endurance. I’m level 96.

Last night I tried to face tank Minotaur and Phoenix. Minotaur has more life and a dmg mod (think it was extra cold).

From what i've read here in this guide, most of you guys say you can face tank all guardians, most of shaper attacks even with dmg mods. Is that really true? If so I’m doing something wrong. Not sure exactly how you guys are pulling that off.

this is my gear. You can check my character page for tree. thanks in advance

Oh another thing, what do you guys think about doing suffix cannot not be changed and beastcrafting max life on this helm. Take the risk or just leave it as is.

I mean max mana ain’t too bad and the spell block is nice (is there a 25%cap to spell block)
Last edited by ntencex on Apr 26, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
Oh and rhah , I saw that you rerolled your marble and making it for mirror service. If I can scrap together enough currency for a mirror by the time league ends, I want one.

How’d you craft it? Meta craft or lucky essence.

What’s your mirror fee.
Last edited by ntencex on Apr 26, 2018, 12:42:09 PM
Got lucky and corrupted this chest

How worth is it to lose the fire damage % for the +1% max res? I wanna mainly do shaper / elder farm and some guardian farming not rly too interested in map clearing atm.

Also losing armour cuz I can't get 20% quality on the corurpted armour

Last edited by Spliffor on Apr 26, 2018, 7:32:29 PM
"
Spliffor wrote:
I think you understand it wrong

I'm running Vitality / Purity of Fire and Aspect of the Spider at the moment.

I have 35/713 mana to spare and I can't summon my stone golem unless I take off the aspect first to get more mana. It gets really annoying when the stone golem dies quickly anyways and it would force me to run a CWDT setup with the Stone Golem to cast it.

And I feel like there has to be a better option?

I see rhah running the same as me i'm just wondering how he deals with summoning stone golem :|

ah my bad, i just run enlighten. level 3 gives enough mana to use everything comfortably including shield charge. can see it being difficult to fit in with an AG setup though
"
Spliffor wrote:
How worth is it to lose the fire damage % for the +1% max res?

worth the loss, gz
"
ntencex wrote:
Oh and rhah , I saw that you rerolled your marble and making it for mirror service. If I can scrap together enough currency for a mirror by the time league ends, I want one.

How’d you craft it? Meta craft or lucky essence.

What’s your mirror fee.

essence crafted 3 suffixes and then master crafted t1 life

20ex fee
"
ntencex wrote:
Last night I tried to face tank Minotaur and Phoenix. Minotaur has more life and a dmg mod (think it was extra cold).

From what i've read here in this guide, most of you guys say you can face tank all guardians, most of shaper attacks even with dmg mods. Is that really true? If so I’m doing something wrong. Not sure exactly how you guys are pulling that off.

It depends on the mods. Most of the time facetanking is possible, especially if you run AG, since it shortens the fight by a lot, reducing the amount of falling rocks.

EDIT

Just wanted to expand a little more. Was only talking about Minotaur there.

I can usually tank Phoenix alone, but not his adds, so i make sure to kill them before re engaging him. Hydra is usually tankable, but it also depends on the mods. Chimera is pretty easy most of the time.

I haven't done Shaper in a while, but i'm pretty sure that his beam is tankable. You can also take a slam and at least one orb, unless it crits.
Last edited by rhah on Apr 27, 2018, 4:00:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info