3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
killer2day wrote:
Build is fun to map with. Bossing is ok killed siruis A8 one death fell asleep :-( took about 8 min. Conquers are tank and spank with some movement ,about 4 - 5 min. Still working on Optimal gear to up dmg to cut down on boss time. Need a good belt boots and neck.

In my opinion you should work on helm upgrade (essence crafted) to up your dps. Belts, Boots and Neck wont give you much more dps.

Best regards
Bernhart
i never played rf in life and im on ps4
for now im leveling with moltenstrike and im lvl 48 sadly i dont have enough currency to buy anything because prices on ps4 are high af. i've done 2nd lab and have so small dmg ^^ any idea for lvl fast to 60+ for switch ? or if i can get any uniques that will help me kill bosses fast enough. i facetank everything with my leech so far but dmg is meh. i want to play as rf QQ
actually good if crit = fire over time :(
"
for now im leveling with moltenstrike and im lvl 48 sadly i dont have enough currency to buy anything because prices on ps4 are high af. i've done 2nd lab and have so small dmg ^^ any idea for lvl fast to 60+ for switch ? or if i can get any uniques that will help me kill bosses fast enough. i facetank everything with my leech so far but dmg is meh. i want to play as rf QQ

it's very cheap/easy on pc to get starter uniques, but it's going to be very difficult to transition to an RF build that feels at all decent if you're unable to trade. check out the SSF RF builds to compare their damage/survivability and it may look a lot less appealing

it could be a rewarding grind! but keep in mind that trying to transition to RF without proper gear will feel like you have low damage with not great survivability

"
kukharty wrote:

if it'd be good, it's not for any current RF build. it looks like a scorching ray sceptre from a few seasons ago, but RF doesn't benefit from fire pen or spell damage. with the new mods this season & last season (10% dmg per endurance, Fire DoT, and +1 skills all helping RF), it's now far better to improve RF damage rather than improving scorching ray damage.
Last edited by jaeds on Feb 6, 2020, 3:41:36 PM
"
jaeds wrote:
"

it's very cheap/easy on pc to get starter uniques, but it's going to be very difficult to transition to an RF build that feels at all decent if you're unable to trade. check out the SSF RF builds to compare their damage/survivability and it may look a lot less appealing

it could be a rewarding grind! but keep in mind that trying to transition to RF without proper gear will feel like you have low damage with not great survivability

"
kukharty wrote:

if it'd be good, it's not for any current RF build. it looks like a scorching ray sceptre from a few seasons ago, but RF doesn't benefit from fire pen or spell damage. with the new mods this season & last season (10% dmg per endurance, Fire DoT, and +1 skills all helping RF), it's now far better to improve RF damage rather than improving scorching ray damage.
ye, that good for sr, 500k over > 800k, try to play sr in 3.9 haha
Last edited by kukharty on Feb 6, 2020, 7:27:07 PM
Hey people !

Could someone have a little look over my crappy gear and give me some pointers ? (Stone golem is kinda just a placeholder until i can use an extra curse)

(Character is the _on_my_jug one)
After 4+ days spent on MS HOWA destroying the end game, I wanted to play a fun off-meta build to finish the league. I haven't played RF since Delve (was LLRFSR Guardian) and since I like thicc bois, went with Jugg.

This guide is extremely well-written and very organized. I really appreciate all the time that went into it. THANK YOU. (Although I still have some reading to catch up on and am trying to figure out why some of the top dps'ers on poe.ninja are running cyclone...)

I'm very happy with my helm and will be using the open prefix to craft +1 to aoe gems instead of life. I was out of Divine Orbs after trying to get better rolls on my Vitality/Malevolence WE.

So, onto my question -- after my helm, I crafted this ammy:

I still can't believe I hit T1 Fire Multi just from the awakener orb slam. So do I just craft life and slam and pray or should I block something, slam, and then see what happens?

I have a bunch of exalts still from this league and can try to meta craft, but what's the point with only a few weeks of the league left? And I may want to try to craft a gg weapon instead, but am still trying to figure things out for when I hit 75ish. (Btw, I am able to sustain RF atm and have been since level 40 -- so fun to just run and burn everything!)

Anyway, I'm just looking for suggestions on how to proceed with this ammy. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA and thanks again for the build and guide!
Righteous fire deals 30% more damage good enough helm enchant? Dont feel like farming any further....

Comment above me, sexy ammy! Congrats.

I just started playing 6L with cyclone for combustion, wave of conviction, high level fortify. Feels tankier than koams, even though koams had 8200 life and 6L has 6900, crazy.
Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Feb 11, 2020, 8:32:25 PM
so end of league is approaching. I could not farm a lot but i have 6 ex and 500 c left. any suggestions what to upgrade?

"
partyonacid wrote:
so end of league is approaching. I could not farm a lot but i have 6 ex and 500 c left. any suggestions what to upgrade?

-you can craft a +1/+1 gem level amulet
-you could craft a better belt with a better base(abyssal>leather>heavy)
-you could get a new kaoms heart with better implicit(s). the minor bit of fire damage is less important on hearts if the implicit is great
-you could get +1 endurance charges on boots
-you can farm lab for a useful head enchant
-you could try to craft a better Sceptre (yours is fine but there's always better)
-you could buy perfect roll kaom rings+quality them
-you could get a saffels with +2 gems for malevolence damage and purity of fire res
-you could get gloves with fire DoT

plenty of little things. +1/+1 amulet, better kaoms implicit and endurance boots would be on top of my list for you, and the belt shouldn't take too long to craft just with pristines/chaotic primitive resos
Last edited by jaeds on Feb 15, 2020, 1:08:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info