3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

anyone got some non-intuitive tips for this build that might help newer players?

for example, I saw someone using a weapon in their offhand that they could switch to and gain certain charges before a fight. Is that common?
Last edited by jaeds on Jan 11, 2019, 9:33:38 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:

It would literally take 20c to make a very fine marble amulet so my confusion remains

in case anyone reads this too fast, don't chaos spam when you want fossil rolls!
Last edited by jaeds on Jan 11, 2019, 9:44:56 AM
"
jaeds wrote:
anyone got some non-intuitive tips for this build that might help newer players?

for example, I saw someone using a weapon in their offhand that they could switch to and gain certain charges before a fight. Is that common?

Problem is you likely have your auras in your shield, so swapping leaves you waiting for your mana to come back to turn them all back on, losing any buffs you got. Also, bosses love to give speeches before the fight starts. If you're coming back from death, though, there definitely are gear and gems that give you endurance charges and such that can be worthwhile to swap.
If you use 2 or more auras your probably want to have them in your boots.
So you can link em with empower/enlighten.

Btw thanks for the previous tips @eatsblood

Running fine in my current gear clearing t12-13 easily. Cleared atziri and Uber lab like a breeze. (Just need to get charges up before engaging)
My biggest problem was probably taking unstoppable before unrelenting.
Since Glyphic Fossil's are 65 chaos a piece, is the best way to craft a gg helm with -9 enemy fire resist, just to spam scorch'ed fossils?

Just hope to get lucky with 30% ele dmg, and double conc / burning?
I am trying to get uber elder done with this character but am running into a wall because I take forever to progress the fight with my current damage. Outside of getting lucky on my helmet enchant where should I focus on getting damage up?

Spoiler

Thanks!
"
I am trying to get uber elder done with this character but am running into a wall because I take forever to progress the fight with my current damage. Outside of getting lucky on my helmet enchant where should I focus on getting damage up?

Spoiler

Thanks!

yea im pretty much at where you are at not sure what to upgrade from here other then a different helm which a better would is highly expensive atm cheapest one ive seen so far has been 30 exalt
finally got 36 achievements, its much easier to do this league compared to previous leagues, now I just need 40ex for a 2nd mirror and then goal is complete
"

Spoiler

Thanks!

Instead of trying to get enough dps to burn him down fast, I went the direction of getting enough regen and damage reduction to just ignore orbs and floor effects. If you're tanky enough, you have all the time in the world.

Running triple aura with Purity of Ice and adding Watcher's Eye made a huge difference in that respect. You'll need a +2 shield to put the auras in, lvl 21 purity of fire and purity of ice to get the additional point of max resist, and an enlighten to free up enough mana to run the Vitality aura. And some blood magic to make your spells work again.
"
Since Glyphic Fossil's are 65 chaos a piece, is the best way to craft a gg helm with -9 enemy fire resist, just to spam scorch'ed fossils?

Just hope to get lucky with 30% ele dmg, and double conc / burning?

the 30% ele damage can only roll from Glyphic fossils and Essence of Horror. It's not a normal affix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info