3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
zheng738 wrote:
info's out, the +1 curse is a chestplate mod, cost 3ex to craft too, time to pull out that i86 astral lol

man...its making me wanna craft one up, but I should probably save currency for a +1 max res koams first

Any word on how Aspect of the Spider works? I feel like Bestiary just doesn't pay this league.

"
Swaiper wrote:
Yeah do that so I can buy it :D. Also, why do we stack burning damage and then play with ele focus? Isn't the burning an ailment?

No. Ignite would be the ailment.
Threw like 20 horrors at a helmet so far, haven't seen conc or burning. Fuck this shit.
Then threw 2 chaos out of frustration at it and got burning then burning again.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Threw like 20 horrors at a helmet so far, haven't seen conc or burning. Fuck this shit.
Then threw 2 chaos out of frustration at it and got burning then burning again.

I guess we have the same rng -_-

I was lucky enough to buy the fenumus portal, and in hindsight I fked up and shouldn't have exalted my boots yesterday, all aspect crafts are suffixs.

I think all the beast portal captures are some type of low level content, I got the info for farruls but I can't share it.

i haven't gotten a single beast portal capture yet
"
zheng738 wrote:
info's out, the +1 curse is a chestplate mod, cost 3ex to craft too, time to pull out that i86 astral lol

man...its making me wanna craft one up, but I should probably save currency for a +1 max res koams first

I opted for a 48% extra dmg kaoms.

Am I dumb for that? I thought that would be bis
"
"
zheng738 wrote:

I opted for a 48% extra dmg kaoms.

Am I dumb for that? I thought that would be bis

of course not, your koams is better than mine koams by far and +% dmg is always good and you have a decent rolled one too, its all preference here at this point. personally ive always preferred +1 max res.

ideally id want a double corrupted koams but I don't think I can afford one.

when starting out I always try to get a cheap koams with either %life or 50% crit dmg reduction.

new boots complete

Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 21, 2018, 10:46:25 PM
i just unveiled +1 endurance to ammy/ring. havent seen this mentioned here (or i missed it) - not worth throwing this on a marble? rn i have res cause i need it, but once i upgrade it would probably be aoe dmg...guessing the extra charge is just defensive overkill?
what you unveiled is + 1 to MINIMUM charges

edit, I can now run all 4 auras, but ffs its not cheap. rip currency. 2 enlightened lv4s and I need the 4 additional points on the aura wheel...

so ive lost abit of life doing that. my mana is at exactly 0.

might have to grab a amulet with life now.

its also possible to save a point, maybe 2 points, with ilv82 shaper amulet for a reduced mana reserve roll, but no one has that sht.

you also cannot run blood magic gem in the item with aspect of the spider or it will reserve life instead

I fked up, ill make aspect of the spider work later, the gem setups don't work correctly until I get different item sets, I don't wanna run the soverign wheel
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 22, 2018, 5:31:49 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
new boots complete

Just saw them come up for sale. Thought you were wearing them. Not bad for what is prob BiS.
current gear at 98.35

"
current gear at 98.35

Dude you're missing like 4 jewel slots on your tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info