3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
On the augyre, it should work altho that also means that you have to crit just b4 rt pops up, if your timing is off/unlucky your missing out on eo time, im not sure if its worth it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that the wording "Every 16 seconds you gain EO for 8 seconds" means that you gain the KEYSTONE and not the BUFF every 8 seconds.

This would mean that you can then trigger the buff every time you crit over those 8 seconds, and then you would lose the keystone at that point. I guess my question is then, does the buff persist if you don't have the keystone? I believe it does as this is how Arborix bow works.

This would then mean you could theoretically have very little downtime on your EO as long as you crit often while it is up, specifically right before you lose the keystone.

Is my thinking here correct?
"
Marthix wrote:
Thoughts on using the new unique Augyre with this build? (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7j18de/augyre_elder_unique/)

Not worth it. You lose too much attack speed.

40% ele damage and 2 passive points - not enough
crit chance - we have enough already
lightning damage - too easy to get

If you want clear speed, you take Brightbeak. If you want damage, you take Doryani's Catalyst, or a rare mace with a lot of damage.
Hi I just started RF, I wonder if Balefire will be good instead of brightbeak or brightbeak is still better?

https://i.imgur.com/VWbQNgr.png
Thoughts on Abyss Jewels?

Here's what I've got so far, but I only just started this build for this league.

+50 max life is slightly worse than 7% max life at high gear levels
The only damage mod I see that would work for RF is increased DoT with shields 10-14%
There is also a 2% damage pen if you haven't killed recently for bosses assuming it works for RF.

There are a couple other mods that are useful but not super great like regen while moving and normal stats.

I'd say from this we only want abyss jewel in the belt slot, and maybe any other Armour slots if you can make link groups still work, but still the standard jewels in our passive tree.

I welcome any thoughts from people who have more experience with the build.
"
Scarri wrote:
Thoughts on Abyss Jewels?

Here's what I've got so far, but I only just started this build for this league.

+50 max life is slightly worse than 7% max life at high gear levels
The only damage mod I see that would work for RF is increased DoT with shields 10-14%
There is also a 2% damage pen if you haven't killed recently for bosses assuming it works for RF.

There are a couple other mods that are useful but not super great like regen while moving and normal stats.

I'd say from this we only want abyss jewel in the belt slot, and maybe any other Armour slots if you can make link groups still work, but still the standard jewels in our passive tree.

I welcome any thoughts from people who have more experience with the build.

Penetration doesn't work with RF.

I agree with that.

I just added a new section:

Abyss_Jewels

Look for the following affixes. You can't have more than two from each category on a jewel:

Prefexes:

+(25-50) to maximum life
(10-14)% increased damage over time while holding a shield
adds # to # cold/lightning damage to mace attacks

Suffixes:

(15-20)% increased damage if you've killed recently
(10)% to all elemental resistances
(12-15)% to single resistance
(10-12)% to double resistances
+(12-16) to dexterity/strength
adds # to # cold/lightning damage to attacks
(3-8)% chance to gain onslaught for 4 seconds on kill
(0.5-1)% of life regenerated per second while moving - only about half as effective while shield charging, doesn't work while shield charging in-place

Examples:

For more information: https://poecraft.com/jewels.

EDIT: found another damage mod

(15-20)% increased damage if you've killed recently
Last edited by rhah on Dec 12, 2017, 6:59:45 PM
"
bladeli1 wrote:
Hi I just started RF, I wonder if Balefire will be good instead of brightbeak or brightbeak is still better?

https://i.imgur.com/VWbQNgr.png

Brightbeak.

Balefire might be decent for Shaper, maybe.
he just started using rf..
ill assume his dmg isnt strong enough yet and then balefire is the better choice.
I have been using it and im loving it, the hp on kill is really nice along with the extra bit of dmg it provides.

The blindpick brightbeak for speed is only good when you can make use of that speed.
I'm Probably going to try balefire in a weapon swap. RoTF is like 1c on AHC so it shouldn't be an issue cost wise. Just change to a gem leveling set for swap if you aren't doing a boss.
Well... I kill white mobs pretty fast magic decent rare abit slow.

I still have my hp degeneration going on
"
bladeli1 wrote:
Well... I kill white mobs pretty fast magic decent rare abit slow.

I still have my hp degeneration going on

I'd recommend dropping a few life nodes and get master of the arena, golem's blood, and EE. That will fix both your damage and degen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info