3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

How do you make it tanky? I just take a few hits and I almost instantly die. 90% phys reduced maxed res and I can't take a few hits.. I'm really confused as I see most of the rf jugg being tanky. my point is the have a good safe build against boss and it dies against trash. making it feels like even my 2ex bv build would be better at this point.
"
RaptorRex wrote:
How do you make it tanky? I just take a few hits and I almost instantly die. 90% phys reduced maxed res and I can't take a few hits.. I'm really confused as I see most of the rf jugg being tanky. my point is the have a good safe build against boss and it dies against trash. making it feels like even my 2ex bv build would be better at this point.

Try Shield Charge linked with Fortify. Other than that your build is fine. You can also try Blasphemy + Enfeeble, inplace of one of the auras. I run that in 300+ delves.

It shouldn't be happening that often though. Unless you are running maps with a ton of damage mods on them, with like reduced max res.

avoid:
reduced max res
reduced regeneration
"
rhah wrote:
"
xbanx17 wrote:
i was watching you video and i noticed that in the uber elder fight when you first turn on your rf and have no endurance charges you are not degening, but in your map video you turn on your rf with no charges and strt degening ,and don't start to regen till you have your charges. i know you are using Kaom's way and that's why you start to regen when you get charges but thats not my question my question is why do you degen before you have no charges.

map had elemental weakness, and i don't have my resists overcapped without endurance charge, so that's why i degen right at the start. i actually stop degening when i pop my potions, one of the potions has immunity to curses on it

i also noticed in you charter sheet on forum not the guild your current gear has not fire res and i added all your fire res up and with out charges you have about 77% fire res and your still able to sit in your ho and not degen no problem?
posting the gear just so I can look back in a few weeks and see what happens, I am at the point where I can't make any real upgrades anymore, and not for lack of trying. keeping an eye on emblem ring with +1 endurance charges. most of my jewels are 3.5 mods now. apparently I found out the double res boots/glove might be now legacy so I can't even make improvements on those anymore either.

maybe ill get lucky and get a 20/20 scepter with burning/fire

made an adjustment and removed burning damage on the scepter and inserted a lv20 orb of storms, in this particular scepter its better to have that there.

added a additional accuracy gem into the shield charge to help fortify a littlebit more. without the accuracy its 60% to hit, with it its 86% to hit.

this frees up 1 gem slot on my boots so I tried crafting once, got

can't tell if I bricked or didn't brick if you remove the ms the boots have 1 free prefix and 1 suffix open, ill sell it and let someone else do the exalting.

just found anatol the blind for the first time at lv380 delve, not sure what the mechanic was I just stood there and facetanked it, i didn't use any flares but for some reason the achievement didn't register? not sure what the mechanic of the fight is lol
Last edited by zheng738 on Sep 25, 2018, 9:41:36 PM
"
rhah wrote:
"
RaptorRex wrote:
How do you make it tanky? I just take a few hits and I almost instantly die.

avoid:
reduced max res
reduced regeneration

idk what your doing wrong either. once you get a watchers eye you can do 60% regen or -max res, not both at the same time however.
"
xbanx17 wrote:
i also noticed in you charter sheet on forum not the guild your current gear has not fire res and i added all your fire res up and with out charges you have about 77% fire res and your still able to sit in your ho and not degen no problem?

Without potions and endurance charges, i'm sitting at 83 fire res (1 point from cap).

I actually don't start degenerating until my resists go below 62.
"
rhah wrote:
"
xbanx17 wrote:

Without potions and endurance charges, i'm sitting at 83 fire res (1 point from cap).

I actually don't start degenerating until my resists go below 62.

ah thank wow i was a bit worried about that thanks for clearing that up but i also miss worded what i was trying to say. what i meant to say was the gear on your charter right now not the gear on the forum guide.

Last edited by xbanx17 on Sep 25, 2018, 10:36:47 PM
Essence of horror are 120 chaos a pop goddamn. Might as well just use glyphic fossil for helm crafting, probably yields better resuts too with like pristine and scorched. Scorched helps rolling burning damage support right ?
I dont understand in his current gear he has flammability, purity of fire, and vitality in his boots but thats 105% mana reserved...
"
Tiredhobo wrote:
I dont understand in his current gear he has flammability, purity of fire, and vitality in his boots but thats 105% mana reserved...

well , he might not be using all of them at the same time , i don't see any reduced mana reserved enchant nor enlighten

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info