3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Saladin2 wrote:
"
Abzorbr wrote:
Hey brother i was wondering if you could give me some insight on what i should shoot for next. Much appriciated. great guide! so far ive killed all t16 bosses, shaper, and uber atziri for the first time. thanks!

how much did that helm cost you or would cost me to buy curious

10c like day 3 or 4 of league.
"
UUCyberSteve wrote:
Also I do not like shield charge because I keep getting hung up on small things, which is even more painful in the darkness of the delves. And, specific to my situation because of my distance to the servers, I occasionally have network warping when using that skill. I've died more time in a delve because of those two issues. Unfortunately there does not seem to be an alternative movement skill that hits when using scepters, but I'm open to suggestions.

Try adding silver flask to your flask setup. It makes shield charging better.

Shield charge isn't very good in delves, what i recommend: get phase run (1/20) and link it with increased duration. In delves, pop your potions and phase run, and you will fly through tunnels. Cool thing is that it also gives you Phasing, which means that you can pass through enemies, making running off the path to farm fossils very easy.
"
rhah wrote:
"
UUCyberSteve wrote:
Also I do not like shield charge because I keep getting hung up on small things, which is even more painful in the darkness of the delves. And, specific to my situation because of my distance to the servers, I occasionally have network warping when using that skill. I've died more time in a delve because of those two issues. Unfortunately there does not seem to be an alternative movement skill that hits when using scepters, but I'm open to suggestions.

Try adding silver flask to your flask setup. It makes shield charging better.

Shield charge isn't very good in delves, what i recommend: get phase run (1/20) and link it with increased duration. In delves, pop your potions and phase run, and you will fly through tunnels. Cool thing is that it also gives you Phasing, which means that you can pass through enemies, making running off the path to farm fossils very easy.

Apologies for highjacking your reply, but ditch shieldcharge+faster attacks and instead, specifically for delves take phase run and inc duration and delves are fine with this build? Fossil farming I mean
"
Chridian wrote:
I am really sorry if this question has been asked a million times but this thread is getting rather long (due to popularity so ultimately its a good thing).
But how does this build fare in delves, how does it feel to farm fossils in the darkness?
Just looking for some first hand experiences from those of you thats leveled it this league (:
Oh and many thanks for the guide and to all the people helping out here!

I'm only at depth 220 at this point, but i'm very happy with the performance so far.

Fossil farming is pretty easy and quick if you use Phase Run. The only times i've died was when i went too deep into the darkness and didn't have any flares left.

"
rhah wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
I am really sorry if this question has been asked a million times but this thread is getting rather long (due to popularity so ultimately its a good thing).
But how does this build fare in delves, how does it feel to farm fossils in the darkness?
Just looking for some first hand experiences from those of you thats leveled it this league (:
Oh and many thanks for the guide and to all the people helping out here!

I'm only at depth 220 at this point, but i'm very happy with the performance so far.

Fossil farming is pretty easy and quick if you use Phase Run. The only times i've died was when i went too deep into the darkness and didn't have any flares left.

That's all I wanted to know, I'm not any deeper than you (I do want to do the challenge at some point ofc but theres time) And I did this build back in bestiary and never played anything more solid and good all-arounder, this time I have more currency to throw at it so, I just wanted to make sure how it was in delve before I went ahead and started (:
"
Chridian wrote:
Apologies for highjacking your reply, but ditch shieldcharge+faster attacks and instead, specifically for delves take phase run and inc duration and delves are fine with this build? Fossil farming I mean

Yeah, i guess you could do that in delves, if you don't have enough links for phase run. Though, i recommend getting gloves with faster attacks as an affix.

"
4eloveksup4ik wrote:
"
_Duality_ wrote:
"
4eloveksup4ik wrote:
Can i link Curse on hit+Elemental WEakness+Orb of storm+Increase crit strike and use it without Witchfire flask. in POB i have more damage with this build.

I haven't checked it in POB, but I would ask if you're asking for bossing or for all content? Because not having a curse running while you're mapping would hurt your clear time.

For mapping and Delve. For delve its good. We use Orb storm and kill mobs. All mobs have curse. On maps anyway trash mobs will die without curse, for elite mobs we will use orb of strom with automatic curse. Idk i think it's better than flask.

You will kill trash more efficiently with Witchfire.

It should be better on tough bosses, since it's hard to keep flasks up for the entire duration of the fight, but curses don't work on bosses that well, their effect is severely reduced. The benefit is going to be minor. And you'd need to find two extra sockets somehow.

Overall, it's better to run Witchfire.
"
Saladin2 wrote:

costed me 6 ex is it good or worth it?

Spending more than 50c is a waste of currency on burn, or burn + conc helmets. It's just something you get as a starter, and then start saving up for something more permanent.

conc + horror is better and goes for like 2+ ex
burn + horror is even better and goes for 5+ ex
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Saladin2 wrote:

costed me 6 ex is it good or worth it?

Goddamn 6ex is a scam for this
"
_Duality_ wrote:

I will say scorched + sanctified on an amulet can yield some pretty awesome results.

Spoiler
I made that on my first or second attempt with the combo I stated.

Damn you should have used scorched and pristine, same results in like 3 or 4 tries !

I just tried one scorched fossil on a elder helmet and got burning damage first try. Might be a good idea to try scorched + pristine + glyphic crafting. 4 tries on average to get the horror roll I suppose ? And then you get burning and good life with good odds. Glyphic are super expensive tho.

been playing poe for years and hardly or never crafted anything to complicated and confusing for me and when you play mostly on your own then not much options available nor know prices well enough, about that amulet how much would it cost me to buy one? any idea
Last edited by Saladin2 on Sep 14, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
Hello Guys,

I need your help !

Something wrong with my RF.

My regen is very very low, as you can see on path of build i only have 992hp of net life regen ...............

I thought i had the good stuff and gems ..

What should i do to resolve this problem ?

Thx in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info