3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Can you answer on my question pls? Dont want waste ex for nothing.
"
acem4n wrote:

Hello,

Multiple Crafted Mods this Sceptre or no?

Spoiler

Personally, I would not. The base it self isn't great (it is not a void or opal sceptre) and it does not have melee splash. So I wouldn't spend 2 ex to make it a multi-craft. I think you can find a better sceptre for less than the cost of the multi-craft mod alone.
Thanks for help.
It's any diffrence between Void and Opal? or same think
"
acem4n wrote:
It's any diffrence between Void and Opal? or same think

They are the same!
"
_Duality_ wrote:
Does the health loss not matter? I feel like it would be worth it, but would you use these boots for end game bossing as well as mapping? I am considering working them into my build.

It matters , but if you are going for a 2nd curse, you lose less life with boots than with four passive points (whispers of doom).

Damage increase against bosses is negligible, so if you plan to farm Shaper and Uber Elder a lot, then you'll be better off with Purity of Ice.
"
rhah wrote:
"
_Duality_ wrote:
Does the health loss not matter? I feel like it would be worth it, but would you use these boots for end game bossing as well as mapping? I am considering working them into my build.

It matters , but if you are going for a 2nd curse, you lose less life with boots than with four passive points (whispers of doom).

Damage increase against bosses is negligible, so if you plan to farm Shaper and Uber Elder a lot, then you'll be better off with Purity of Ice.

So for something like Uber Elder would you go with bubonics? Or should I just stick with rare boots? I would like to farm that fight in the future.
"
Qoptery wrote:
Thanks for explanation I will not farm uber elder with this toon I guess apparently

You can farm Uber Elder just fine with RF. Damage isn't great, but survivability vise it's very good. The first Uber kills in HC and SSF HC were with RF characters. Just get Purity of Ice, and use two Forbidden taste flasks to heal back up quickly. Cold res potion is also nice. Ideally you also want a Watcher's Eye with % recovery, but it's not a requirement, it just makes the fight easier. It's a skill based fight, so it's gonna take time to learn what to do. But once you figure it out, you will rarely die.
"
_Duality_ wrote:
So for something like Uber Elder would you go with bubonics? Or should I just stick with rare boots? I would like to farm that fight in the future.

You need good abyss jewels to make bubonics worth it. You also lose resists and two sockets. It's worth it in some cases, but i think most people should just stick with rare boots.

To make Uber Elder really easy you just need two things: watcher's eye with recovery and purity of ice.

Annul? Multi ?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info