3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey man, thanks for the build guide. I'm playing this in incursion and having a blast, but I'm not sure what my next couple of upgrades should be, I'm thinking maybe a watchers eye or just upgrading my jewels to 7% life and double damage mods. Or should I get another scepter?

Would you mind giving your opinion on the matter?

Last edited by dropios on Jun 8, 2018, 4:15:36 PM
"
GreenVortex wrote:
"
kmaldona wrote:

get rid of holy fire node (wont take that until 90s) and grab the endo charges you missed and finish the scion life wheel. Also get life on all your gear, high rolls

Starting to make sense. Why don't I want Holy fire though? I don't see any endurance charges I missed compared to the build passive tree. Are there ones you are suggesting getting outside of the build?

One under bravery to the left of golems blood and one under devotion

I am saying drop holy fire for now so you can grab those nodes (priority) and then your jewel sockets. Your 5 points away from 4 (3 points for 3 sockets and then 2 points for last one)
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Jun 8, 2018, 5:21:48 PM
if looked socketed poison in glooves with faster attacks and poison support is good or disturb this build ?
if looked socketed poison in glooves with faster attacks and poison support is good or disturb this build ?
I still have several life nodes to pick up, as well as another jewel, but overall I feel like when I use scorching ray + sulphur flask it doesn't feel like it does much on single target. Witchfire brew I definitely feel.

I just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with my gear, again only issue im facing is casting SR + sulphur flask after procing EE and EO on a boss just doesn't feel any different.

See items below:

Last edited by broseidon07 on Jun 8, 2018, 9:47:00 PM
I feel pretty good in red maps so far. (up to T13).

Still having problems with uber atziri, who I want to farm. And if I can't do uber atziri, I doubt i can do uber anything else. Any advice? I have some currency to throw at the build.

Spoiler
"
Beverice wrote:

Still having problems with uber atziri, who I want to farm. And if I can't do uber atziri, I doubt i can do uber anything else. Any advice? I have some currency to throw at the build.

Spoiler

Since we have the same helmet, is it better to do arcane surge? I just used increased aoe and efficacy
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
Beverice wrote:

Spoiler

Since we have the same helmet, is it better to do arcane surge? I just used increased aoe and efficacy

You need arcane surge in order for swift affliction to work correctly.
In PoB i have 225K dps with increased AOE and efficacy. With Swift+AS, i have 260k dps. Obviously, it's a trade off, damage for AoE. I don't have too much of a problem with the AoE, especially with 8 endurance charges.

On a side note, how in the world did you get that amulet.
"
Beverice wrote:

On a side note, how in the world did you get that amulet.

It was the first thing I used my double corrupt on in the league, I really had no idea what I was doing, was going for +1 curse or something, got crazy lucky. Definitely my best non-unique piece.
Hi! What do i put into tabula as 5th and 6th gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info