Unfailable HoGM build

Dear PvP forum,

Could you please give me a HC viable HoGM build?

Requirements:

1. Cannot die
2. Cannot die
3. Can kill every HoGM exile.

Budget: <1000 HHC chaos.

Thanks!,

Chalcon
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2017, 3:53:53 PM
First I'd suggest ranged. Second I'd suggest explosive arrow and properly abusing its fuse sticking (on barriers) and aoe overlapping mechanics. This will beat everything due to sheer cheese and the explosions bypass block/dodge. As long as you play right you won't die, even with 1000 life.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Max Block Xirgil Crank // Scorching Ray CI Occultist, you will never die and be able to kill everyone. Just be aware of Danzig before the stairs in the hall of heroes, he is the only dangerous one (using Soul of Solaris upgraded with no crit mod should help a lot).
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 1, 2017, 3:38:22 AM
That Xirgil's build sounds op in general...

How much ES pool do I need to aim for? It will be very hard to get above 7k without a shield without access to legacy gear.

With an EA build I guess I would be just staying so far away, putting billions of arrows on the barrier then running in?

Offense is obvious, as mentioned Scorching Ray, it deals more damage with less investment than 'regular' skills, you don't have to chase regen tanks to walls for shotgunning, and it also completely ignores proximity shield (hogm spectres). Xirgil/Aegis or just generic CI regen with block works well with high investment, but if you go life based you need high chaos resist.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Chalcon wrote:
That Xirgil's build sounds op in general...

How much ES pool do I need to aim for? It will be very hard to get above 7k without a shield without access to legacy gear.

With an EA build I guess I would be just staying so far away, putting billions of arrows on the barrier then running in?

Just focus on ES everywhere, only minor damage investment is enough for SR. However blightwell talisman is not available this league, so a regen or aegis build might be easier to build.

LA can still shotgun at max range, danzi can oneshot an EA build, so for the best cannot die build go for the above.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Ya if he can successfully build a Xirgil's SR, able to sit there tanking hits that's ultimately the safer option oddly. EA would be better vs everything up until the end of each hall where you'd be focusing on stealing elevation or luring toward objects for wall spam. Only alternative would be to focus on EA ignite as your main damage but seems pointless when you've already suggested a much better alternative.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 1, 2017, 4:48:42 PM
i think it's funny that you're now encouraging cancer. haha
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
I think it's funny that you're now encouraging cancer. haha

HotGM is an abomination that should be cheesed as much as possible. It was supposed to be a very cool map reflecting the efforts players put in their characters. Instead it became a trolling shit fest where people borrowed as much mirror stuff as possible before snapshotting their character or built troll tanks just to annoy other players.
In a game were everything is subject to change or even being canceled, they introduced this fucking stupid legacy system of old skill tree and characters in HOGM.

Imagine if for some reason BCR and frost bomb are deemed too strong in a future patch and GGG decide to retire them until reworked like phase run... HOGM would become near impossible to clear.

This map is the main proof of how fucked up their design decisions are and how they have no idea wtf they are doing.

The characters should never have been allowed to keep their old skill tree and leg items.

So yea fuck this map and cheesing the shit out of it is fair game since the devs thought with their wallets and not their heads when doing it.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info