New Microtransactions - Desert Armour Set, Radiant Scorching Ray, Helmets and more!

Oh yay, more good looking armor cosmetics to remind me just how bad the supporter pack ones are! GGG pls..
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on Aug 31, 2017, 7:23:22 PM
Looking good GGG, Looking forward to getting these items soon! Hype!
Love the Feather Plumes... I think we need more back attachments, Head Gear enhancements (like the Halos, etc.) and Character effects (belt effects).

I am more of a Skull Head headgear type. Most recently, the Bleached Skull just spun my beanie! These new items leave me cold but that is just me. Keep 'em coming.

Hope to see new skill effects and I note a distinct paucity of Dagger skins and one-handed weapon skins in general... Hell, might just take a bit of time and beef 'em all up. ...but mostly Dagger skins seem light.

However, I am filthy in Weapon effects... and still will go for more. Not afraid to spend the coin as you might guess.

I love the blue tiger you just released. I would love to have a winged black leopard. Feathered, not bat style. I saw a painting of that once and always thought it pretty cool. Of course a cat sized Dragonette would kick serious ass too - especially if it would occasionally spit flames (or in the case of a cold drake; Ice)

Just some unasked for opinions.
Where's the sword???
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 31, 2017, 7:39:25 PM
I hate yellow color.

I want Shaper's Beam as Scorching Ray MTX but with Red color not yellowish. GGG gief!
@Cow Skull
Judge Mortis cosplay can now commence
===============

420 S̡̡̡̡ͯ̊̊ͯ̓̚h̢̡̡̡̰ͤ̚̚͠a̡̡͒ͤD̡̡̰̓o̡̡̡̥͎̊ͤW̡̡̳̥̊̍ͣ̚͠ ̴̡͖̪̆ͯ̊ͤ̍͜T̴̡̡̡̰̍̓͑̆w̡̍͒̍̚I̡̡̪̓̊͜n̡̡͎̰̓̆͠Ž̡͖͎ͣ ̡̡ 420

---------------------------
Nice! Might have to buy them now!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Can we get map device and stash MTX? Please? I want a big chest overflowing with riches with a pirate flag as my chest.
Can we have some MTX combo for Barrage and KB?? like the arcane combo for Contagion Wither Essence Drain

Plss GGG stop hating wanderss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info