Harbinger quest Challenges not completing for many.

For example I'm having the issue of The Marooned Mariner and The Dweller of the Deep from being checked as completed. I know I have completed those two early game quests. A couple others on xbox are having quests randomly not being registered for the challenge.
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2017, 4:38:48 PM
Was about to post a topic about this, then noticed this. Copy/pasted from what I was going to post:
So I completed all the side missions, got the achievement for it but "complete these quests" challenge says I never did the first one, the marooned mariner. I did do it though. Hell, fairgraves isn't even in the ship graveyard.

Also I'm missing three unique monsters that I've killed a couple times now.

Anyone else run into challenge progress not tracking properly? I've got 10 completed so far.

edit: I've gotten credit for all the unique monster except for hollowskull in the southern forest in act 6. I've killed him 5 times now.
Last edited by JeremiahB on Aug 31, 2017, 2:13:53 PM
These are known issues that they said they're working on fixing
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Good stuff.
Ditto. Sitting at Epilogue and its saying I never defeated the bosses in Acts 1-3. Yea, ok 😂

Also says I haven't completed certain quests when I have. I assume the patch will fix these.
"
WakeZero wrote:
Ditto. Sitting at Epilogue and its saying I never defeated the bosses in Acts 1-3. Yea, ok 😂

Also says I haven't completed certain quests when I have. I assume the patch will fix these.

Just like the trials of ascendancy, the game says to do the trials and when I finish them it doesn't tell me if they are completed or not. How does that make any sense?
Last edited by alltheaccountnamesaretaken on Sep 2, 2017, 5:04:51 AM
This still hasn't been fixed. The two challenges I need for the next tier of rewards are still broken.

Is this going to be fixed? Or is my character permanently broken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info