[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

Do you think there is another skill that has better DPS in bosses and works with this kind of defense?

I'm in love with block+heal+regen and I want to try another skill, even if i need to change 40-50 passive points.
"
ByR wrote:
Do you think there is another skill that has better DPS in bosses and works with this kind of defense?

I'm in love with block+heal+regen and I want to try another skill, even if i need to change 40-50 passive points.

I dont think, there is a better single target skill for this build. SR is pretty much top tier. Firestorm might be good, but beating SR, i dont think so.
Heyy i dropped Xirgil's Cranks today (unfortunately only able to 4L since ilv33)but don't you think it's a good alternative(at least in early) ?The spell damage is nice , it give 35% block and the cherry on the cake it have +1 lv to gem so i socketed my bone offering and arcane surge and increase duration since i don't have empower :/ and the rest is well too
Last edited by BloodLab on Sep 16, 2017, 1:12:53 PM
i've been following your build, made some changes tho , im using the rf, would you mind to take a look on my profile and tell me what do you think? thanks
I did Minotaur and Phoenix for the first time, and facetanked that sh*t :D Thanks for the guide feels good. I'm on my way to shaper #soon
"
A big THANK YOU for developing this build! I had my doubts about being tanky and also doing good damage but the ability to add RF is a major selling point.

I highly suggest rushing the mana/life reg nodes to get RF running smoothly - its worth it because once you get more levels you can fill back in everything else.

EDIT: 1. How much mana regen do we need? I am currently at over 2k mana cast SR nonstop. Should we consider refund some mana regen passives and maybe alira?

2. Also anyone who has colored their Belly with Vorici how many jeweller's did you use?

3. Can you try 6L Righteous Fire?

RF - Arcane Surge - Swift Afflication - Efficacy - Burning Damage - Conc Effect - for bosses

We can also use Less Duration Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction.

Arcane surge is useless to link directly to RF. Swift affliction, efficacy and less duration can not support RF, unless u link it with spell totem. Controlled destruction is completely useless.

So u see, there is basically nothing there to use for a 6L RF.

As I said in the guide, i recommend helping Alira, if u want to run RF. The need of mana regen depends on how much life u have. More life = more regen needed.

"
BloodLab wrote:
Heyy i dropped Xirgil's Cranks today (unfortunately only able to 4L since ilv33)but don't you think it's a good alternative(at least in early) ?The spell damage is nice , it give 35% block and the cherry on the cake it have +1 lv to gem so i socketed my bone offering and arcane surge and increase duration since i don't have empower :/ and the rest is well too

Sure, for starters it is nice. I just didnt listed every single possible lvling piece of gear out there, which can be used. That will be too much.

"
gucarva wrote:
i've been following your build, made some changes tho , im using the rf, would you mind to take a look on my profile and tell me what do you think? thanks

I dont see u using RF.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 17, 2017, 4:11:33 AM
"
"
Arcane surge is useless to link directly to RF. Swift affliction, efficacy and less duration can not support RF, unless u link it with spell totem. Controlled destruction is completely useless.

Adding Arcane Surge gives RF a duration tag and then you can add those supports.
The same applies for RF as it does with Death's Aura in Death Oath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZybB-GE9HA

I was only bringing it up because I rarely use Scorching ray while mapping and if I can link it up to do good damage without ConC that would be less gems swapping.

Using your Pastebin
RF Arcane Burning Elemental Focus Swift Aff Effiacy = 263,000 DoT
RF Arcane Burning Elemental Focus Swift Aff Conc = 324,000 DoT

The normal 4L with ConC = 254,000 DoT

I think its worth considering since the sockets are roughly the same and not needing to use ConC is a huge QoL boost.

Ok, i didnt knew, the surge does same stuff, ass totem to RF. Learn every day :)

If u want more clear speed, then putting RF in a 6L like that maybe be better ofc. And have SR in a 4L for bosses. Prolly would use inc AoE instead of efficacy for max clear speed.

U could also craft a bone helmet with essence of horror, since u r using the scourge. And have pseudo 5L for RF or SR.
I had inc aoe instead of conc eff in a 4L for general clearing, when testing and it was working well. In shaper run i had conc eff and while running between phases, everything was melting super fast. In a 6L it will be pretty good and i think clear speed would go up if u have bigger aoe instead of more dmg, but it is a personal preference i guess. So u can do what ever feels better for u :)

*EDIT If u got spare currency, could try and annulment away the cold resist and 1 prefix, then use suffixes can not be changed, annulment all the preffixes. Master craft multi mod, life, mana, resit/stat and %armor, note not %armor + es.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 17, 2017, 8:34:12 AM
"
Annul add dex

How do you craft such a helmet?
What do you require?

Please step by step to a nooob player :P
Last edited by LFM91 on Sep 17, 2017, 8:22:13 AM
"
LFM91 wrote:
"
Annul add dex

How do you craft such a helmet?
What do you require?

Please step by step to a nooob player :P

Buy white bone helmet, buy essence of horror, use essence on the helmet ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info