[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

Very interesting build, I'm thinking of trying this out for a future character. Currently grinding out the last of my 20/20 gems and then switching, Cleave guy is getting boring at lvl 95 and I'd just rather sell my gear before ripping and not having a chance to do anything with it.

Glacial Cascade has always been a favorite skill of mine, do you think it would be an effective skill to use? At work at the moment, I'll get a chance to fiddle with PoB when I get home, but wondering if you have any preliminary thoughts on being able to adapt GC to this build.

Thanks!
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Very interesting build, I'm thinking of trying this out for a future character. Currently grinding out the last of my 20/20 gems and then switching, Cleave guy is getting boring at lvl 95 and I'd just rather sell my gear before ripping and not having a chance to do anything with it.

Glacial Cascade has always been a favorite skill of mine, do you think it would be an effective skill to use? At work at the moment, I'll get a chance to fiddle with PoB when I get home, but wondering if you have any preliminary thoughts on being able to adapt GC to this build.

Thanks!

For sure, if u do 100% conversion to ele dmg. Hard to scale phys and chaos spells efficiently on this build.
Sorry if I missed it but what do you think about fire damage leech corruption on Stone? Or negligable because not building around leech? Other good corruption alternatives?
"
Sorry if I missed it but what do you think about fire damage leech corruption on Stone? Or negligable because not building around leech? Other good corruption alternatives?

Yes, leech is completely useless. SR can not leech.

+1 to curses is by far the best. But there r other good ones ofc. +1 to max res, block, spell block, minion dmg(for scourge), mana gain as dmg, clarity lvl 8(can save 1 gem slot and use, for example, low lvl desecrate or vortex in cwdt), -phys dmg taken, movement speed, atk speed. Even leaving it uncorrupted is useful, up to 15 flat mana. I wrote them down in order of most usefulness, as i think it. Just pick something, u like most or best one u can afford.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 15, 2017, 12:28:41 PM
Hello, I have been converting my necromancer from another build to this, still need another 20 regrets or so. Any advice appreciated.

I still need a lot more life+gem levels. I don't think I will be affording a level 4 empower + 1 socketed gems shield any time soon, so I was thinking of using an unset +3 socketed gems ring and 21 offering.

Still level 70, hoping to join some poorjoy rotas or something but fear I am too squishy at the moment.

Any cheap recommendations?
"
spluhvag wrote:
Hello, I have been converting my necromancer from another build to this, still need another 20 regrets or so. Any advice appreciated.

I still need a lot more life+gem levels. I don't think I will be affording a level 4 empower + 1 socketed gems shield any time soon, so I was thinking of using an unset +3 socketed gems ring and 21 offering.

Still level 70, hoping to join some poorjoy rotas or something but fear I am too squishy at the moment.

Any cheap recommendations?

I looked at ur char. Definitely go get scourge. Is much better, then ur weapon and only 1c.

I find having arcane surge is better, then +lvl to offering, so rather keep it in the 3L. U can also use lvl 3 or even lvl 2 empower.

Yes, for poorjoys u at least need to respec the remaining points to get more life. As a tip, if u dont know, u can convert scourings 2:1 for regrets at jewelry vendor in towns and chances for scourings 4:1. If u have cata lvl 6, can use her to buy stack of scourings for chances for even better rate once a day.
Thanks for the response, yea I forgot all about the arcane surge part of bone suffering.

I'll aim for the level 24 offering in shield then.

Can you elaborate on why the Scourge is better than my current weapon? Seems like mine has more damage?

Spoiler
The Scourge
Terror Claw
Claw
Physical Damage: 67-179 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: 1.71 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Dex: 113 (unmet)
Int: 113
--------
Sockets: G-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
--------
10% Chance to Trigger Level 18 Summon Spectral Wolf on Kill
Adds 49 to 108 Physical Damage
14% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 13% increased Attack Speed
Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you
70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently
--------
With increasing mastery over death
comes an increasing desire for it.

vs

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Havoc Crusher
Void Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 50-76
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 109
Dex: 76
Int: 122
--------
Sockets: G-R-R
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
40% increased Elemental Damage
--------
61% increased Spell Damage
+18 to Intelligence
25% increased Cold Damage
+3 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
28% increased Damage over Time

We r necromancer, we have up to 90%! increased minion dmg in ascendancy. This makes scourge a 160% dmg weapon for us. Go do merci laby and it will be a 145% dmg weapon for u. Ur scepter is 129% dmg. This alone makes scourge superior. If u take into account all the stuff, i wrote in the guide about it, then it is by far better choice for u.
What skills do you use to level throughout the build? Thanks
"
flawless22 wrote:
What skills do you use to level throughout the build? Thanks

Till lvl 12 u can use spark and after SR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info