[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

Thanks for the build

My first Shaper down in my life.

Ps.for my English is bad :(
Hi, i must be missing something here. I have helmet that gives me 50int and when i strip everything and put them on... ionly have 94int at level 86. how did you overcome this with all max gems and needs 111 int ? and also, do you activate HOA and flammibility when you go into maps ??? i tried activating them and my hp is reduced to 3k. I couldnt survive alot of hits on higher tier maps. thanks!
Great its cool
"
prophet121212 wrote:
Hi, i must be missing something here. I have helmet that gives me 50int and when i strip everything and put them on... ionly have 94int at level 86. how did you overcome this with all max gems and needs 111 int ? and also, do you activate HOA and flammibility when you go into maps ??? i tried activating them and my hp is reduced to 3k. I couldnt survive alot of hits on higher tier maps. thanks!

I did not make this build but I am running pretty much the same. You can get some int from jewels or rings or just sacrifice 1 passive point. Not sure what you mean that your hp reduced when activated HOA and Flammability? Are you using blood magic? They should not reduce your health and you should always have them activated since they boost your damage alot.
"
babicko wrote:
Great build, im trying it out at the moment.
Just a few questions:

1) like last guy asked, why slower proj instead proj phys damage?
2) Also, would a dying sun flask be beneficial for this build against bosses, instead of that quicksilver?

Slower Proj has a MORE modifier for projectile damage stacked with its flat INCREASE proj damage.

Now go read PPAD :)
I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect
Nice build, but... What can i do with Vaal Pact in 3.1.0? Nerf for this keystone is so terrible.

"Vaal Pact Keystone
Being able to leech instantly meant that many threats were completely mitigated by high-damage fast-hitting characters with minimal leech investment. Vaal Pact has been changed to no longer grant instant leech, but instead doubles your character's leech rate and maximum leech rate. This was one of the most heavily-requested nerfs in the history of Path of Exile."
Russian Heisenberg
Would Ancestral Call Support work with this? The idea of attacking near the single target to proc the support looks to generate more damage. I know on paper it says it's a single target loss, but from game play it seems like it's more. Also, which gem would you drop if you did pickup Ancestral Call Support? Just wondering others thoughts.
update tree???
Lithuania
3.1 viable?
Im playing 3.1.1 now.

Died 57 times.
Russian Heisenberg
Last edited by Win32Trojaan on Dec 26, 2017, 3:56:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info