Build of the Week: Seven-Aura Necromancer

Hey some updated and tested Guardian Support Builds out here for 3.0 ?
Very , very expensive build now ( price check on POE trade for last league ):
Queen 's decree onate sword 6L under the 180% duration skeletons = 450 chaos min
Victario influence garb 6l = 400 chaos min
and i don't talk for the other things ....
Please stop this build of week !!! The same day than the video go out , all items inside the build go up very very expensive in few minutes .
"
Moradim wrote:
Queen 's decree onate sword 6L under the 180% duration skeletons = 450 chaos min
Please stop this build of week !!! The same day than the video go out , all items inside the build go up very very expensive in few minutes .

This build puts 6 auras in Victario's Body thus 6L is not necessary
"
Moradim wrote:

Ya if you buy it 6 linked already, lol EVERY build is expensive if you buy the 6 links with top end gear! :)
Y is everyone salty af like damn ur builds wasnt picked o well suck it up bunch of crybabies
nice build of the week is back ! :)
𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒍𝒆 ?
im wondering how fortify works with zombies. i thought it only worked with melee skills? im still learning this game so any help is welcomed. i see people who have melee splash and things of that nature on minions but they dont indicate that the gems are working together when i put them on linked gear.
im wondering how fortify works with zombies. i thought it only worked with melee skills? im still learning this game so any help is welcomed. i see people who have melee splash and things of that nature on minions but they dont indicate that the gems are working together when i put them on linked gear.
Meh at least it isn't a bow build giggles
Thank you for bringing build of the week back!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info