I carve and sell real animal skulls, here's my artwork

+1
Really interesting work.
Thanks for sharing.

They look fragile. Do you know if they would survive shipping to North America and if you know approximately how much it would cost to ship?
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Since you are in Romania, where are most of your customers from?

Very nice work!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Now that, sir, is a dumb question, I'll give you a hint :)

T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A

Digging the works, when I get to building a log cabin in the woods one day, I'll surely drop by for one... if you can guarantee I'll return, of course, we've seen only animal skulls so far but I'm keeping an open mind.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Now that, sir, is a dumb question, I'll give you a hint :)

T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A

---

My favorite Romania story was traveling through the border (on the Serbian side, headed to Timisoara) with a bag of garlic on the dash.

Border guard didn't know what it was and wanted to get inside the bag, but once she saw it was garlic cloves she lost her shit. We got waved through and I could see her and her partner in the guardhouse doubled over with laughter.

I guess I should've brought stakes and crosses, too. :(
How many man hours into one of those skulls, on average? Couple hundred?
Wow Vic, I remember you were doing this a while back but I never saw them.
They look great!
"
pneuma wrote:
My favorite Romania story was traveling through the border (on the Serbian side, headed to Timisoara) with a bag of garlic on the dash.

Somewhat reminds me of a story from the Greek border, some time after they started enforcing the ban on perishable food from non-EU countries more rigorously to support tourism. So, after conducting a detailed search of a personal vehicle, they found 10kg of 'rather good sharp cheese' wrapped under the seats, 25 liters of 'excellent plum brandy' in the spare tire and 20 dried sausages tucked under the side panels. Also, everyone but the driver was wrapped in a several dozen layers of filo dough under their clothes.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Garr0t wrote:
Really interesting work.
Thanks for sharing.

They look fragile. Do you know if they would survive shipping to North America and if you know approximately how much it would cost to ship?

Hey, they should be able to survive the trip, the cost to NA depending on the state you live is somewhere around 100$

"
ChanBalam wrote:

Very nice work!

Romania, haha

Trying to sell abroad now too, maybe it will catch on :D

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
How many man hours into one of those skulls, on average? Couple hundred?

About that yes, some of them take 2-3 weeks to complete

"
totalbackline wrote:
Wow Vic, I remember you were doing this a while back but I never saw them.
They look great!

Thanks man!
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Aug 31, 2017, 4:10:56 PM
They are amazing. I also love the tree one, it's a bit more family appropriate given I have a Catholic wife and two young kids! Is there a choice of animal skulls?

When you get another tree one done Vic, sign me up and charge me double, $100 is way too low for something like this.

P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info