<DPA> Don't Play Alone | New and Experienced players welcomed! (HC Only!)

Are you suffering from loneliness so long that your character suddenly just gave up and RIP'ed in the hideout? Are you a new or an experienced player looking for a dedicated community of PoE players?

<DPA> Is an Adult-Only, Hardcore playing community looking for new and experienced players to join our team! We are currently active with 30+ members online daily. Communicating with Discord, we hold weekly events and give-away's to our active community. We are not only a PoE based community, but games of all nature. Looking to start recruiting a community of gamer's for a dedicated game that you want to promote in? Join <DPA> and we will host your game with controlled voice/chat channels and boast your community! We will recruit players from any Time-Zone, we just ask that you have a decent understanding of the English language.
*NOTE*
We use Discord for most of our events and chatting, it's not required for you to stay in the guild, but we do recommend using for guild purposes. :)

So stop wasting time opening all those portals just for yourself!! Don't map alone! Come join us for all that phat lewtz and good times! Add me in-game or PM me here on the forums to get signed up today!
Last edited by Morphyne123 on Jan 29, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2018, 12:18:20 AM
Come join us on our beachheads and such! Lots of fun!

We have amazing theory crafters in our community!
I want to do some beachheads

whoops hardcore only, good luck :D
Last edited by Bustled on Aug 31, 2017, 7:44:01 PM
Would love to join an active HC guild, count me in.
-
Last edited by CryingWolves on Oct 28, 2017, 8:36:25 PM
Hi,
I am a HC player with multiple Accs around lvl 90.

Would like to play with someone since its getting pretty boring alone :D

In-Game Name is xAceMan playing on EU, feel free to invite or msg anytime ^^

Im new in POE, only tried a few hours.
But HC is the only way for me.

Alone is boring, i want friends :)
Hi, I've played some POE in the past, but playing active since Harbinger, playing only HC, played SSFHC but got bored of it, looking to join a guild, if you still recruting, let me know here or end game IGN: FabzerSwordsMan. Thanx in advance.
i dont wanna play alone!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hey I'm an almost new Player siwtching over from D3 to PoE. I'm looking for a HC guild only that could help me at the beginning and later in the endgame.
If you're still Recruiting:
IGN: Life_Wasted
Profile Name: Lifetimestory

have a nice day:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info