[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

Nice multireply man LMAO!

Yh its true, i read the wiki on ST also. The dude in the video must have hit a crit strike or something and was misleading me.
"
Invalesco wrote:

That's a good idea, I'm pretty curious myself how that would work. I'll see what I can do

I'm w8ing for your reply, can you please also pm me on the forum as you're done with that? Could be really nice if I wasn't doing F5 every day and wondering if you put the video here or on Reddit.
"
pvp7 wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:

That's a good idea, I'm pretty curious myself how that would work. I'll see what I can do

I'm w8ing for your reply, can you please also pm me on the forum as you're done with that? Could be really nice if I wasn't doing F5 every day and wondering if you put the video here or on Reddit.

My quoting you should give you a notification! Here's the gif.

Edit: Kuduku's hitbox should be pretty standard. Larger monsters with a larger hitbox may incur more hits
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Sep 11, 2017, 8:46:50 AM

Just did further testing. Turns out that ST with the reduced ST decel enchant can actually hit the target up to 5 times.
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Sep 11, 2017, 12:39:13 PM
Hi,

I'm rather inexperienced so I'm having trouble deciphering what the skill gem abbreviations stand for.

I know the first one is Spectral Throw, and second one is Greater Multiple Projectiles, but I don't know what the rest are.

ST - GMP/SP - EDAS - EF - LP - DFL
"
akitokunx wrote:
Hi,

I'm rather inexperienced so I'm having trouble deciphering what the skill gem abbreviations stand for.

I know the first one is Spectral Throw, and second one is Greater Multiple Projectiles, but I don't know what the rest are.

ST - GMP/SP - EDAS - EF - LP - DFL

No worries!

SP = Slower Projectiles
EDAS = Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
EF = Elemental Focus
LP = Lightning Penetration
DFL = Damage on Full Life
Build of the Week 14
Did you craft most of your items ? If so what method did you use thanks!
As always, thanks for the fantastic build Invalesco. I'm thinking of giving this a whirl, been buying gear for my next char if I die on my current one, and while the general stability of prices is a big part of why I play HC, the availability of gear is... disheartening. It was hard enough finding jewelry with just int, life, and resists, adding % elemental damage or even simply flat ele damage is wildly overpriced, simply not available, or they haven't been online in weeks.

Did you craft your jewelry or did you buy them?

Lastly, if you had to pick one flask to replace with a life flask, which would you recommend? I don't feel comfortable without a seething flask and only having to rely on leech for survivability...

EDIT - I assume this is uber atziri viable? A video would be super appreciated :) <3
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Sep 12, 2017, 1:32:52 AM
"
rodcash wrote:
Did you craft most of your items ? If so what method did you use thanks!

My current items were traded for actually! I did craft some of my items up to level 87 or so. Mainly jewellery - using essences of spite.

"
Vyvanne wrote:
As always, thanks for the fantastic build Invalesco. I'm thinking of giving this a whirl, been buying gear for my next char if I die on my current one, and while the general stability of prices is a big part of why I play HC, the availability of gear is... disheartening. It was hard enough finding jewelry with just int, life, and resists, adding % elemental damage or even simply flat ele damage is wildly overpriced, simply not available, or they haven't been online in weeks.

Did you craft your jewelry or did you buy them?

Lastly, if you had to pick one flask to replace with a life flask, which would you recommend? I don't feel comfortable without a seething flask and only having to rely on leech for survivability...

EDIT - I assume this is uber atziri viable? A video would be super appreciated :) <3

You're welcome! Thanks! :)

Ya unfortunately hybrid gear and HoWA gear at the moment are tough to find because both are pretty niche in this league, even more so in HC.

My current jewellery was traded for, but I did craft some of my initial jewellery up to level 87 or so by using essences of spite.

With regards to the other 4 flask slots (excluding a seething life flask) it'll depend on your priorities:

If yours is pure DPS output, my flasks recommendation would be a Sulphur, Wise Oak, Vinktars and Atziri's Promise.

If you want map clear speed, my flasks recommendation would be a Silver, Wise Oak, Vinktars and Atziri's Promise.

If you want higher safety, my flasks recommendation would be a Jade, Wise Oak, Vinktars and Atziri's Promise.

Edit: yup this is uber atziri viable - I'll see what I can do this weekend! Still need to grind the 100 atziri's and hopefully get a few uber sets from there
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Sep 12, 2017, 5:21:27 AM
"
Vyvanne wrote:

Ok gave in to impatience and bough an uber set.

Here is the vid!
Uber Atziri
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info