[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

"
Martingale93 wrote:
I really want to try this build, but I'm having trouble finding a chest/helm/boots comparable to what OP has (on harbinger)

Can anyone recommend a budget or more unique-oriented version of this build?

HElmet: best option here is crafting, buy one with spectal trow DMG instead deceleration, should be cheap and then buy 1000, 1500 alterations. Try to get something like this:

I crafted all my helmets, as u can see its easy to get 1 res and whatever, for 2 res u must use ex, because in alterations phase u must get 50+ INT and pref life or mix life/ES, dont regal all ur INT + ES because u need HP on regal wich is...near to imposible :P

Chest: If u cant get vall regalia just look for INT 43+, HP 70+ and 2 ELE RES, ignore ES for now.

Boots: Try to get 43+ INT, HP 70+, 1 or 2 ELE RES, and for now ignore mov speed (depens on playstyle u dont need mov speed, i jump all time all day), if u can buy AS enchant(mapping, cheap) or for boss ADDED lig DMG (this can be hard, but i buyed few boots with this enchant, 2 ex)

Like Invalesco said u maybe need to craft something, in fact u can craft a vaal regalia 6L, pref ilvl 84+ for high RES, but a ilvl 73+ can work too, i crafted and equiped some, again u should aim in ur alterations phase 50+ INT and HP 90+; when u regal and get one decent RES its done, it takes some time but can do the trick, next u can enchant one preffix and EX to get other res, thats ur call :P
"
Kisame88 wrote:
Hi,

I really miss a lot of thing on my character, so I was thinking about.. sell my HH

Why ? Because it's my first league in this game, and i have never do thing like Atziri/guardian/shaper etc... (if i have a HH its only because i chance it last week xD)
I know we are more close of the end of the league than the start, but my goal is now to do the "end game things" and why not after that.. farm again the map/boss for trying to buy an other HH :p

That's why i come here, what do you think i need to upgrade in priority ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kisame88/characters

I was thinking about a Boot with an enchant and better stats, then the two stone ring (and then the amulet?)

Thank's ! (and sorry if my english is not good i'm a baguette xD)

Hey kisame!

There's no need to sell your HH!

It's not too difficult to be shaper/atziri/guardian viable. Even 25k GMP DPS in Hideout is sufficient to do shaper comfortably if you're familiar with the mechanics of the fight.

I would suggest grabbing a better pair of boots to start off with. Don't worry about the enchant - focus on getting boots with good stats. The enchant can be farmed via running lab later on. After that you can look into getting a better ring. If you're using bisco's for farming you can just switch over to an astramentis for shaper/atziri runs.

"
ultranemia wrote:

Well Invalesco; ty for the guide, i enjoyed very much this guide and howa playstyle, this build is absolute power for mapping and bosses, by far best build i tried.

you're welcome! glad you liked it!

I love your input regarding crafting and helm enchants, thanks for the help!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Kisame88 wrote:
Hi,

I really miss a lot of thing on my character, so I was thinking about.. sell my HH

Why ? Because it's my first league in this game, and i have never do thing like Atziri/guardian/shaper etc... (if i have a HH its only because i chance it last week xD)
I know we are more close of the end of the league than the start, but my goal is now to do the "end game things" and why not after that.. farm again the map/boss for trying to buy an other HH :p

That's why i come here, what do you think i need to upgrade in priority ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kisame88/characters

I was thinking about a Boot with an enchant and better stats, then the two stone ring (and then the amulet?)

Thank's ! (and sorry if my english is not good i'm a baguette xD)

Hey kisame!

There's no need to sell your HH!

It's not too difficult to be shaper/atziri/guardian viable. Even 25k GMP DPS in Hideout is sufficient to do shaper comfortably if you're familiar with the mechanics of the fight.

I would suggest grabbing a better pair of boots to start off with. Don't worry about the enchant - focus on getting boots with good stats. The enchant can be farmed via running lab later on. After that you can look into getting a better ring. If you're using bisco's for farming you can just switch over to an astramentis for shaper/atziri runs.

My stats have change a LOT today because of that, now i have 40/41k dps in my hideout (without the golem, and i dont play with herald, only wrath)). In my 6 link only elemental damage with attack is 21 ( wrath is also only 20) , my empower is level 2 and my jewels aren't really good, so i think i can again win a little dps

EDIT: I again do some change, and now i have 45k dps in my hideout ( wrath + golem) with GMP
Last edited by Kisame88 on Oct 15, 2017, 5:27:08 AM

¿What should i do with this? ¿reroll, multi mod, slam?

Planning on ussing MoM for a long time so i think mana is much as good as Life.
"
relatedgore wrote:

¿What should i do with this? ¿reroll, multi mod, slam?

Planning on ussing MoM for a long time so i think mana is much as good as Life.

U can do multimod HP + ESbut i think is not worth because is not to hard to take 50+ int + HP or mixed HP/shield in alterations phase. Every time u try to craft something u must think if u regal or not, u get 50+ int with maximum mana, i dont like to regal just one good affix ( i did in the past, is not good idea because if regal gives u a decent resis u are missing one important stat in alterations phase). As i said, before craft just buy 1500 alterations and aim for INT + HP, take 43+ INT because is T2 and can reach 50, this is because is our craft is really good we want to divinne this to get our 50 int.
With ur chest i will enchant with HP, no multimod, equip and go, buy another white 6L regalia and try to craft one good, no rush, u have one, but u can craft one better, MAximum mana its ok, but its not good by the way.

U want this:
1.- ALterations: 43+ or 51+ INT, 90+ LIFE or hybrid 29+ LIFE/16+ES
2.- Regal: if regal is good: 40+ ELE RES, 80%+ ES. high flat ES keep it; if regal is bad scouring and go again.
3.- Example: u get 50 INT + 93 LIFE in alterations, used regal and get 40 FIRE RES, so u get 2 suff and 1 pref, u can enchant maximum mana or reflect (bad affix) and EX chest, if u are lucky u can get hight ELE RES or ES, or bad luck and get low RES or ES.
4.- Most of times u dont want to multimod a chest, this is because we need INT, and multimod its a suffix, so if we get INT + one RES and do multimod u cannot craft another RES, this is important.

So, if u get a good crafted chest u have 2 options:
1.- Enchant with bad affix and EX
2.- Enchant with good affix and EX
If u do 2 u are getting 4 good stats and if EX gives u a hight ELE res its done, or another good preffix like ES or mixed life/ES and u can EX again for the missing RES.

And of course use poecraft everytime u are in ur benchwork :P http://poecraft.com/itemmods
U can see all tier, so if wanna keep, 42 INT +109 HP, thats ur call, but its not hard to get 50+ INT 90+ HP with alterations, its disgusting when u regal 40 INT +100 HP and get 47 ELE res, cose u are missing 15 INT, again, that ur call.

I hope this help.
Last edited by ultranemia on Oct 15, 2017, 11:01:52 AM
"
Kisame88 wrote:

My stats have change a LOT today because of that, now i have 40/41k dps in my hideout (without the golem, and i dont play with herald, only wrath)). In my 6 link only elemental damage with attack is 21 ( wrath is also only 20) , my empower is level 2 and my jewels aren't really good, so i think i can again win a little dps

EDIT: I again do some change, and now i have 45k dps in my hideout ( wrath + golem) with GMP

Nice! You're definitely getting there. Your DPS and stats are pretty solid now. From hereon its all going to be about min-maxing and how far you want to push your build.

@ultranemia that is an ultra detailed reply! thanks again!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Oct 15, 2017, 12:20:40 PM
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Kisame88 wrote:

Nice! You're definitely getting there. Your DPS and stats are pretty solid now. From hereon its all going to be about min-maxing and how far you want to push your build.

Now i think i'm going to re-craft my opal ring, put INT and fire res instead of Cold and Fire res, and try to buy an other howa with 12% INT ( or just divine mine)
My jewels are not so good i think a miss a lot of dps here, but it's hard to found good ones now :/

I'm also "only" level 93, if i am 97 i can win some hp with the level up and in the tree ( i want now to go for the jewel near to MoM) : 10 INT , 2 x4% elemental damage and a new jewel (so again more life, and a little dps), but i don't know how to up quickly now
Vinktar Bug still not fixed
Hi a couple of noob questions.

1) why do we level a cwdt instead of keeping it at lvl 1?

2) do we leave vp till late because our damage is terrible anyway and regen is more useful?

Guide looks great and I've been having fun so far as my second character ever!
Great build. I have been following your build since Legacy HOWA ST.

Last edited by boki_leeyo on Oct 17, 2017, 8:12:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info