[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

I gather from your initial post that my question might not be optimal (or even downright boring)
But could I technically just equip doon and BF and farm merc lab to level til I feel good for eternal lab?
I dont mind it taking significantly longer than mapping
"
Chridian wrote:
I gather from your initial post that my question might not be optimal (or even downright boring)
But could I technically just equip doon and BF and farm merc lab to level til I feel good for eternal lab?
I dont mind it taking significantly longer than mapping

You can for sure. If you feel bored doing merc lab, you can also just farm the act 9 Oasis or Aqueduct zone for a while.
I love the guide and the build, thanks for taking the time to put it together. I am working on something very similar for my own lab runs.

The one thing I'd like to point out is that your logic behind your bandit choice is somewhat flawed: if you were forced to remove two points from your final build, right now, you wouldn't remove a jewel socket, you would likely remove two nodes from the scion life wheel, so it is more accurate to value kill all as +10% increased life than as an extra jewel socket. In the case of lab in particular, Oak's physical reduction makes up for the slightly smaller life pool since lab is overwhelmingly physical damage, the regen makes you that much stronger against traps, and the damage is icing on the cake. While going kill all can be nice for leveling as it enables you to travel through the tree faster and get to important nodes earlier, once you get to the point that you don't really need to travel through the tree anymore it makes sense in my opinion to switch to Oak.
Really cool guide,but I already ripped twice with it before I could even get to Uber Lab so I may give up on it. I'm a new player so it was good to me until I got to some bullshit parts... First Marauder I ripped at lvl 82 on Canyon map. I got one shot on the charge by that big guy at 6500 hp while I think I was also affected by shock. 2nd Marauder I just ripped today at level 80 on Spider Forest. It was double boss so the other boss corpse exploded the first boss after I killed and it one-shot me with fortify,endurance, everything up, again from 6500 hp. I needed one more trial to access the Uber Lab, my gear was pretty good and already ran Merciless Lab a couple of times, it was a complete joke every time.

Thanks for the fun and hopefully I'll do another character after my anger goes away.

And greetings from Romania :)
Last edited by decayedCell on Sep 20, 2017, 5:58:27 PM
What do you think about Brass dome with Unbreakable?
Hi,

I saw the build from Zizaran and it looks epic, gonna try it out! I'm tired of totem or cyclone builds and this is a bit different and interesting to go in a lab (and i do hate labbing)

Are you planning on adding more items to the build which can be recommended but not a must? Like chests, uniques, there was a question regarding Kaom's roots etc.
What head enchant would you use? just BF %dmg?
Is Death's Door viable for this build? becomming bleed immune would be nice wouldn't it?
hey man. nice guide! any update on mapping side of this build?
try to not die to hydra
Why do you use 'Chance to bleed' over other gems?

It is not a common support gem people use.

Nice guide btw
"Embrace the darkness"
Last edited by jerkan7 on Dec 2, 2017, 3:23:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info