<Nemesis>Recruiting Active Members|International|All Leagues|Noob Friendly|Discord|Active Community

I'm pretty new to the game and have been looking for a guild to join.
IGN: Raazee
Discord: Lowe Right#4089
I added Kev on discord.
Last edited by Raze36911 on Sep 26, 2017, 2:25:49 PM
Do you guys have both HC and SC? I play mostly in temp leagues sc but am wishing to at least dabble in hc but dislike playing hc alone.
Censored.
If been a player sins 2013, played for some time but i had to quit because my laptop could not handle the game anymore. Now that I have a new pc and I can run the game on a nice fps.
I want to get back in the game but there are sooooo many new things in the game. I don’t know where to start. Are there any players in the guild that are willing to help a old player like me to get back in the game?(you know explain some stuff etc.)
Hi ive come back to playing poe and im intrested in joinging your guild
also is discord needed?
Last edited by monkeyk on Sep 28, 2017, 2:13:45 PM
yo can i join the guild, i'm a lvl 79 elementalist crit spark.
left my other guild because no 1 was active, so i would like to join jour guild ign:pizzabroooodje discord:pizzabroodje NR1
Last edited by pizzabroodje on Sep 28, 2017, 2:26:32 PM
Hey there! I have been looking for a guild for a while. I hope i can join. I am kinda new to the game , only has 3 chars , but im really looking forward for a good community.I am from hungary. I do have discord and mic ready.

Ingame name: GamreX
Steam: GamreX

please find me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info