<Nemesis>Recruiting Active Members|International|All Leagues|Noob Friendly|Discord|Active Community

Nemesis Community is now recruiting.
Whether you're an experienced, new, hardcore or casual player; Everyone is welcomed.

About Us

• Nemesis is a community built around teamwork, integrity and most importantly, respect. Through these interactions, we hope to give our members a sense of belonging, while working together as a group. We believe that in doing so, we are helping these members to achieve their highest potential in game.
  • I envision <Nemesis> to be a family-like guild which allows its members to be themselves in hopes of them enjoying being part of our community.

• If you're one to start drama, I suggest you look elsewhere. One of our main goal(s) is to make everyone feel welcomed into this small and a little bit crazy family with its ups and downs. We are slowly growing, and thus welcome everyone
  • We have several people from all over the world, with different backgrounds and interests unified through the enjoyment of Path of Exile and other games.
  • Most of us are playing in Harbinger League (Harbinger SC) and share a variety of goals ranging from racing on the ladder, atlas completion, boss kills to trying/min-maxing builds and having a great time while doing so.

• Please message one of us on discord if you have any question(s)regarding the Guild/Community; Kev#3849, DeathlyMist#4404, Ozzy#5761
  • Path of Exile is one of various game(s) we play. Join the family!~

Last edited by Charmant on Sep 22, 2017, 9:00:26 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2017, 9:15:30 AM
Nemesis is still recruiting.
Join our Community!~
would care to join. I due have some med contions that sometimes takes me away for a week or 2 but I due come back. I donate all gear and gems I don t need thank you
Is discord required for the guild?
Is sleep required to join the guild? Sent you a request on discord.
"
RaiuPrime wrote:
Is sleep required to join the guild? Sent you a request on discord.

Lol. Sleep isn't in our requirements, no. So.....No.
Accepted

"
Manondorf wrote:
Is discord required for the guild?

Yes, It's required seeing as we're a community + that way you don't miss out.

"
gor5 wrote:
would care to join. I due have some med contions that sometimes takes me away for a week or 2 but I due come back. I donate all gear and gems I don t need thank you

Just add me on discord mate.
"
Charmant wrote:
Join our Community!~

Last edited by Charmant on Sep 2, 2017, 3:51:46 PM
"
Charmant wrote:
"
Charmant wrote:
Join our Community!~

I am just looking for a guild. I am from Canada and casually play, usually daily as of right now. I am not a fan of Voice Chat for SoftCore Diablo/PoE type games personally but I can use it if I must. I am more of a PuBG Streamer (when it comes to voice, where it is needed more).

Friendly, funny and just looking to make new friends is all. Steam is CyFiver level 61 or so account lots of friend spaces too.

CyFiver
"
CyFiver wrote:
I am just looking for a guild. I am from Canada and casually play, usually daily as of right now. I am not a fan of Voice Chat for SoftCore Diablo/PoE type games personally but I can use it if I must. I am more of a PuBG Streamer (when it comes to voice, where it is needed more).

Friendly, funny and just looking to make new friends is all. Steam is CyFiver level 61 or so account lots of friend spaces too.

CyFiver

Well, discord doesn't necessarily mean you'll be using voice chat, but i hear ya. It's optional. Though not enforced, it's encouraged. Some of us play PuBG here and there.
Let me get your character IGN and I'll get back to you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info