[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

Hi guys,

Loving the build and, while I've been stuck at 94 for a while now, planning on going towards 100 soon and clearing all the content in the game.

Could I get some advice on where to go next?

My current problems are:

I feel very squishy in boss fights
My boots are bad because I use them to balance res when using HH + Biscos
DPS is at half the build's potential and not sure where so much damage is missing from

POB Link https://pastebin.com/00Q5q57m

Thanks you for the great guide and continued support in the thread!

Last edited by DarthStef on Sep 22, 2017, 9:14:56 PM
One question as I am making a scion based version of your build, instead of going with raider would it be a reasonable idea to take the dead eye ascendancy as it provides far shot as well as an extra projectile and pierce? As a dieing sun is out of my budget at the moment I feel that it is an option, and as so I wanted your opinion on it. Thank you!
Having a blast with this build. My first endgame character.

I want to make sure I understand something before i spend the currency. Is it worth picking up a cheap vinktar's (without the +lightning to attacks) or do i just wait until i can afford the ~4ex for the correct one. Im coming up on 2ex saved up and am thinking about grabbing a dying sun next, but wasnt sure if a crappy vinktar's is a boost (i admittedly dont understand the mechanic fully)

"
Kalantek wrote:

I want to make sure I understand something before i spend the currency. Is it worth picking up a cheap vinktar's (without the +lightning to attacks) or do i just wait until i can afford the ~4ex for the correct one. Im coming up on 2ex saved up and am thinking about grabbing a dying sun next, but wasnt sure if a crappy vinktar's is a boost (i admittedly dont understand the mechanic fully)

No dont waste your money on the shitty version of vinktar, we only need the added lightning damage. Better get dying sun for that money if you dont have one.
Last edited by idrgz on Sep 23, 2017, 8:23:42 AM
Thanks!
"
Kalantek wrote:

Penetration vinktar is good and really cheap compared to + attacks, not sure about raider/scion but on PF i get 15% pen which is half the damage the +attacks vinktar gives, for 30c, also it's where i get most of my leech from since i only run 0.4% on tree.

Which wand would you use?
hi,so good? lvl 70 not have ascendancy, kb 19,9k barrage 19,6k 4k life

I'm 80 atm, with what I consider good gear. I am not even at 5k life yet, and was wondering if I can get 5+ without using belly of the beast like I'm using now.

Crit chance seems lackluster, and barrage feels wonky as single target as it seems to miss or not connect alot of the times.

Edit, just got a new wand. Some slight dps improvements cuz of higher base crit, but still feels lacking.

I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Sep 23, 2017, 8:29:19 PM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I'm 80 atm, with what I consider good gear. I am not even at 5k life yet, and was wondering if I can get 5+ without using belly of the beast like I'm using now.

Crit chance seems lackluster, and barrage feels wonky as single target as it seems to miss or not connect alot of the times.

Edit, just got a new wand. Some slight dps improvements cuz of higher base crit, but still feels lacking.

You should have another ammy to switch out with when you kill bosses, as the bulk of bisco's MF qualities doesn't have any effect on bosses. Preferably flat lightning damage, crit multi, etc.

You can find some rings with higher flat ele damage for Piscator, as you get enough increased ele damage from the wand itself, but more on rings doesn't hurt as well. I made those switches and it helped my single target quite a bit, nothing spectacular though.
I bought this ring for 110c, and already had the ammy and just crafted lightning damage.
Spoiler

I switched to a rat's nest for more crit, that might help too. KB is strong enough in a 4L without the extra links from Tempest's Binding.

A lightning damage to attacks Vinktar's will also help your single target quite a bit, but they run 5 ex + not sure what your budget is.

Gloves with attack speed are also a good option for a dps increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info